Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Look at the timeline it could go like this.

1 Ritcher, Juste ( Father of Ritcher, and grandson of Simon) Simon ( Great grandfather of Ritcher, grandfather of Juste)

2 Ritcher, Juste Grandfather of Ritcher, and grandson of Simon *Great Great grandfather of Ritcher, and grandfather of Juste)

since there's a short gap between Juste and Ritcher giving how close their timelines are. Juste could appear in the new series as an old man.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-11-2021 at 08:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Was a date mentioned in S1? I don't recall.
    I'm glad for more Castlevania in this series at any rate?
    It was. In S1 1455 is the year Dracula met Lisa. 1476 is when the plots starts as that's when Dracula sets Wallachia ablaze and send the night creatures on them one year after Lisa's burning. The follow up series should take place 300 years later.

May not be possible, but I kinda hope they don't make Dracula the villain again. Bring him back to reunite with Alucard sure, but I don't see him being the source of everyone's problems again.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    May not be possible, but I kinda hope they don't make Dracula the villain again. Bring him back to reunite with Alucard sure, but I don't see him being the source of everyone's problems again.
    Since they are adapting Rando they can make Shaft the villain if they want to keep Dracula out. He was the secondary villain of that game.

I think they'll probably work Dracula in but probably not as a main antagonist or final boss.

The jokes about Alucard turning into Trevor become even funnier when you take into account that in the Lords of Shadow continuity, Alucard is Trevor.

Adi Shankar is suing for being excluded from the new show:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ff-1234999490/

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Adi Shankar is suing for being excluded from the new show:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ff-1234999490/
    Yawn. I don't care about one man crying over another mans account balance. Now if one man was poor and impoverished sure then there is a story.
    I don't for a second believe that Shankar is financially amiss.
    He may have a case...I just don't care.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

So no Devil May Cry show, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So no Devil May Cry show, then?
    Which is a bummer.

The last anime was a let down and the games aren't going in a direction I care for. So I was hoping for a new take and I was optimistic after enjoying the Castlevania anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Yawn. I don't care about one man crying over another mans account balance. Now if one man was poor and impoverished sure then there is a story.
    I don't for a second believe that Shankar is financially amiss.
    He may have a case...I just don't care.
    I don't think he's financially amiss, more than it's about that it's still a creative project building off his ideas and the stakes he had as a producer.

On the other hand, though, Shankar kinda rubs me the wrong way as an opportunist who tries to shoehorn himself, as well.

Even if he has a case, he doesn't quite have my sympathy.

Heck, even his campaign against the Simpsons feels like it was riding off the coattails of Hari Kondabolu (who, in his crusade, ended up becoming friends with Hank Azaria, who then took his side).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I don't think he's financially amiss, more than it's about that it's still a creative project building off his ideas and the stakes he had as a producer.

On the other hand, though, Shankar kinda rubs me the wrong way as an opportunist who tries to shoehorn himself, as well.

Even if he has a case, he doesn't quite have my sympathy.

Heck, even his campaign against the Simpsons feels like it was riding off the coattails of Hari Kondabolu (who, in his crusade, ended up becoming friends with Hank Azaria, who then took his side).
    What did he say about The Simpsons?