Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

This season is very interesting to me. I have no idea where this show is going, but I'm fully on board. This season, more than the previous two, made it seem more grown up and complicated. I think I really need to re-watch this season. Maybe I need to do a full run from episode 1 of season 1 until this point.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Any chance of them adapting Symphony of the Night? Seems to be a given with the heavy Alucard focus. (and although Simon's the star of three games and the original main character, in the overall story he's not really fleshed out or dimensional compared to others)
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Any chance of them adapting Symphony of the Night? Seems to be a given with the heavy Alucard focus. (and although Simon's the star of three games and the original main character, in the overall story he's not really fleshed out or dimensional compared to others)
    Unless the series does a 300 year timeskip we won't get a Symphony adaption. They'll have to adapt Rondo of Blood first as Symphony was it's direct sequel.

I'm curious if this might be the last Trevor season.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Unless the series does a 300 year timeskip we won't get a Symphony adaption. They'll have to adapt Rondo of Blood first as Symphony was it's direct sequel.
    Yeah, although Rondo's somewhat of a far simpler story and formulaic Castlevania story/game apart from adding Maria; however Richter does play a fairly large role in Symphony regardless so he'd have to established somehow.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Yeah, although Rondo's somewhat of a far simpler story and formulaic Castlevania story/game apart from adding Maria; however Richter does play a fairly large role in Symphony regardless so he'd have to established somehow.
    It will also need to establish Maria and Shaft as those two play important roles in Symphony. The battle against Dracula that Symphony opened with would be enough for Richter but those two would need a little bit more.