Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I watch season 2 and like it. well from what I gather at the end of season 2 . Season 3 will be the start of the Curse of Darkness arc. I think if they also do Christopher Belmont then Simon would either be introduce in Season 6 or Season 7. after that Juste Belmont would be introduce in season 7 or Season 8.

follow by Richter Belmont in Season 8 or 9. Season 9 or 10 would be the Symphony of the Night arc.
    Curse of Darkness is an easy transition because it still plays off of Castlevania 3 (Trevor's still there). I think the tough part now would be whether after that you do your own storyline or try to start skipping around. Keep in mind they already completely skipped Lament of Innocence. I also 3 was an easy point to start because it was the first real campaign against Dracula and featured built in side characters. I think it might be best to just role with this crew.

If they do a time skip I'd rather they just skip to Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night. Not for nothing but Simon is just a lone man going to face Dracula. There isn't a lot of meat there until the second game and even then it's do some things to bring back Dracula to stop a Curse. I don't know if you can get a cohesive series if every season or two you are just reviving the same villain for someone else to beat them. They killed Dracula early here so they can probably get away with it one time.

To me the best way to do it would be

Castlevania 3: Trevor/Alucard/Sypha team up and take down Dracula.
    Curse of Darkness: Redemption arc for Hector with him and Trevor (and likely Alucard who isn't dormant and Sypha who is with him) facing off a two tiered threat of Issac and Carmilla

Finish it off with Sypha and Trevor getting married to continue the Belmont bloodline and Alucard going dormant.

Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night: Shaft revives Dracula and Richter must rescue his wife with the help of Maria. Richter faces Dracula but is captured by shaft before he can deliver a final blow so Maria races off to get an awakened Alucards help. You can even play off the early seasons by having Alucard face off against a fake version of Trevor and Sypha.

Then if they really want to continue they can just do Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow. Where it's Soma Cruz with Alucard's help. And I probably wouldn't even skip to the present. Just have a slightly older Richter take the Julius Belmont role with Maria as Yoko.

And that's the most I'd do. Assuming they just don't adapt future games with the current trio and do most of their own thing (which I think I'd prefer)

Is Alucard controlling his sword with telekinesis a reference to Donovan from Darkstalkers?

I think they might do their own material for another season but they might switch to another era down the road.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Is Alucard controlling his sword with telekinesis a reference to Donovan from Darkstalkers?
    I don't think so. Telekinetic swords are not unusual in the series. They are usually enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    My first thought with the floating sword was to wonder if it was a nod/reference/joke to how the larger weapons -- including long swords and broadswords -- in Symphony of the Night would swing around or above Alucard's hands, since they'd be too big to animate like the normal swords in the game.

Like, "Hah! It's not a technical glitch! It was TELEKINESIS ALL ALONG!"

they want to do the entire timeline.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/a...quel-spoilers/

most likely the next Belmont will be Christopher Belmont. so yeah their defiantly going to do a generation thing like Jojo.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-01-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Incredible Member

I wish they would hurry up and get to Symphony of the Night since it's the most popular Castlevania of all time, but it does look like they're setting up Curse of Darkness with Hector being involved. I honestly don't care about Christopher Belmont when they get to him... If it's not Simon, Trevor, Richter I just feel blah.

actually most wouldn't know who Christopher is anyways. since they most likely going to be doing there own thing . Alucard might be a reoccurring character though out the Belmont lineage.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah I could live with them doing Simon, because it's Simon. But I probably wouldn't go beyond Trevor/Simon/Richter either. Honestly the big issue is you can really play off a lot of the storylines they did this season if they skip right to Richter. You get Alucard back, you get him dealing with the ramifications of killing his father, you have a built in reason with Shaft to resurrect Dracula rather than just having him appear, you have a nice ensemble cast.

The biggest issue is Simon is all by himself and he basically just faces a bunch of movie monsters.

If they are going to chronologically follow the timeline then they can't skip Christopher. If the series gets to him then they can give him a character. The guy is a blank slate.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Yeah I could live with them doing Simon, because it's Simon. But I probably wouldn't go beyond Trevor/Simon/Richter either. Honestly the big issue is you can really play off a lot of the storylines they did this season if they skip right to Richter. You get Alucard back, you get him dealing with the ramifications of killing his father, you have a built in reason with Shaft to resurrect Dracula rather than just having him appear, you have a nice ensemble cast.

The biggest issue is Simon is all by himself and he basically just faces a bunch of movie monsters.
    If they want to use Alucard again they can bring in Sonia. Granted, she predated Trevor when she was canon but she's the only other Belmont Alucard had a relationship with that wasn't Richter and Trevor.

the first Castlevania game takes place in 1691. during this time period the follow historical event would be happen the Nine Years War.
    My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If they are going to chronologically follow the timeline then they can't skip Christopher. If the series gets to him then they can give him a character. The guy is a blank slate.
    They already skipped Leon tho

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    They already skipped Leon tho
    Leon's story isn't really important though. A shout-out is all he needs and he got that.

I figure Simon is probably the beefiest Belmont. I imagine Simon to be a pretty burly dude with a lot of raw strength .
    My Forum check it out