Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Then it should be an easy show to make!
    Anyone ever see that show "Life" with red-haired Damian Lewis? He played a cop who serves jailtime for a crime he didn't commit and emerges from it with an unconventional worldview. Totally reminded me of the O'Neil Vic Sage after getting shot in the head.

I've long thought that "The Question" would be a great tv show. Especially since a show could devote the time to delve into the more heady philisophical/political issues that the character deals with as much as he fights crime. And being a tv news anchor/host would provide tons of possible stories/issues to confront. (especially these days) The original Ditko Sage had no problem using his anchor desk as a bully pulpit, which might've been a novelty at the time, when newsmen mostly just told the facts, but in these times it'd be completely believable.

Swiss army nerd

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Anyone ever see that show "Life" with red-haired Damian Lewis? He played a cop who serves jailtime for a crime he didn't commit and emerges from it with an unconventional worldview. Totally reminded me of the O'Neil Vic Sage after getting shot in the head.

I've long thought that "The Question" would be a great tv show. Especially since a show could devote the time to delve into the more heady philisophical/political issues that the character deals with as much as he fights crime. And being a tv news anchor/host would provide tons of possible stories/issues to confront. (especially these days) The original Ditko Sage had no problem using his anchor desk as a bully pulpit, which might've been a novelty at the time, when newsmen mostly just told the facts, but in these times it'd be completely believable.
    I haven't, but I'll look it up. Thanks for the tip!