Thread: Punk Taco

Default Punk Taco

Hey all,

Punk Taco is my brand new project I co-wrote with my 5 year old son about an alien taco and his punk rocking band of misfits. We are over 50% funded on Kickstarter and if anyone is interested in something new and funny for all-ages we would appreciate your support. Check it out https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

Thanks to all who take the time to do so. We appreciate it.
    Adam Wallenta
    Illustrator/Writer

My new all-ages graphic novel I created with my 5-year-old son, "PUNK TACO" is available now.
    PUNK TACO is about a lovable alien taco that rocks out across the galaxy with his band of misfits, fighting evil and anyone in need.

PUNKTACO.com

PUNK TACO on AMAZON

We are now 75% funded with 17 days to go. Thank you to everyone checking the link and supporting.
    Adam Wallenta
    Illustrator/Writer

My new all-ages graphic novel I created with my 5-year-old son, "PUNK TACO" is available now.
    PUNK TACO is about a lovable alien taco that rocks out across the galaxy with his band of misfits, fighting evil and anyone in need.

PUNKTACO.com

PUNK TACO on AMAZON

We are now 90% funded. So close.
    Adam Wallenta
    Illustrator/Writer

PUNKTACO.com

PUNK TACO on AMAZON

As of today we are officially 100% funded! If you supported- THANK YOU! We still have 13 days left so please make a pledge if you haven't yet.
    Adam Wallenta
    Illustrator/Writer

PUNKTACO.com

PUNK TACO on AMAZON