Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That's sort of the fun part about the whole situation if you ask me.

We've talked about it in this thread before, but for the first time in his existence Conner's destiny is his own. He's no longer the kid who'll grow up to replace Superman. He can be his own person and pursue his own goals. What are those? We don't know because Conner has never been here before. Odds are Conner himself wouldn't know what to do with himself now that he can do whatever he wants. So the fun is seeing what role he falls into.

Kenan is largely a non-issue; even if his character survives long enough to entrench himself into the mythos (unlikely) as far as I know he's basically just doing what Conner did twenty years ago; trying to figure out what it means to be Super and where he fits into the larger scheme of things. Conner made his peace with all that stuff years ago, so Kenan can have that niche, Conner's finished with it. Plus, should Conner return his character should be aimed forward into new directions, not regressing to a previous point in his character development.

Will he end up as an agent of Cadmus or STAR Labs and be the character who brings the crazy Kirby, Fourth World elements into play? Will he be a Golden Age social crusader revival and give Ollie Queen a run for his money as DC's resident SJW? Will he travel space and explore new worlds and new civilizations, where no Super has gone before? Will he become a member of the Legion? There's almost nothing they can't do with him now.

My only real fear is that they'll throw Conner back into the mix without really thinking about how they do it, and they'll end up damaging the character (again). But if we here can come up with interesting, viable roles for Conner to fill (read the thread, some of these folks are pretty creative) then a professional should be able to manage.
    Im cool with him at Cadmus as Agent Kr.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Im cool with him at Cadmus as Agent Kr.

Or agent 13

Im not against him becoming a member of L.E.G.I.O.N and playing off Vril Dox. Him being apart of the Legion of superheroes isn't that appealing to me because i feel that there are other characters like Mon-el could do that.

I'm really into him in Cadmus working his first/second job metaphorically. He's never really had a normal life outside of his time in smallville so him finding normalcy in the weirdness of Cadmus feels fitting for him.

BANNED

Im not against him becoming a member of L.E.G.I.O.N and playing off Vril Dox. Him being apart of the Legion of superheroes isn't that appealing to me because i feel that there are other characters like Mon-el could do that.

I'm really into him in Cadmus working his first/second job metaphorically. He's never really had a normal life outside of his time in smallville so him finding normalcy in the weirdness of Cadmus feels fitting for him.

Having Kon go out into space with a new L.E.G.I.O.N. would actually be pretty cool,he would bounce off all the unique characters that team has and interacts with.i can see him being very heroic still out there,keeping vril on the right path.close to the end of his 1st series he learned how to survive in space with his TTK,so it would come in handy out there.maybe space needs a SUPER character while Superman is very earth bound with his family.superman is from the stars,but is very much a human kinda guy,while Kon was created by humans,but is perfect for crazy over the top adventures.

Cadmus is always a great idea btw,Kon tracking down all forms of mutants,monsters,and powered trouble makers would be good for him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Or agent 13
    I'd only be okay with this if it meant he'd be hanging out with Team Thirteen and we could get more of their awesomeness.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I'd only be okay with this if it meant he'd be hanging out with Team Thirteen and we could get more of their awesomeness.

He was the 13th clone attempt by Cadmus,hopefully they keep that separate from gen 13,and make sure to point out the kesel "original" series reference.

Or agent 13
    Bad idea. That's what Marvel's Sharon Carter is called.

BANNED

He was the 13th clone attempt by Cadmus,hopefully they keep that separate from gen 13,and make sure to point out the kesel "original" series reference.
    I was mostly joking, I'm fully aware of Kon's being the 13th clone, and as someone already pointed out, Sharon Carter is Agent 13.

Also, I was talking about Team Thirteen, not Gen 13.

TEAM 13.jpg

I love these guys.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I was mostly joking, I'm fully aware of Kon's being the 13th clone, and as someone already pointed out, Sharon Carter is Agent 13.

Also, I was talking about Team Thirteen, not Gen 13.

TEAM 13.jpg

I love these guys.

I knew u would know of all "other ppl besides me lol.

Never heard of that team

BANNED

Never heard of that team
    Not surprising.

The roster is made up of Traci 13, the one character you've probably heard of, her dad Doctor Thirteen, and a whole bunch of forgotten Golden Age characters (Plus Infectious Lass.) They were only together for one story, "Doctor 13: Architecture and Mortality" written by Brian Azzerello, but the team's chemistry was amazing and the story was really original. It's probably one of my favorite books from the very weak Post-Identity Crisis era, and my favorite thing Azzerello has ever written. The trade is cheap and I highly recommend it.

Him being agent 13 of team thirteen is a fun gag for a bit.

BANNED

How about Superagent 13? Or Superagent Kr?

How about Superagent 13? Or Superagent Kr?
    too wordy, makes it more of a mouthful.

BANNED

too wordy, makes it more of a mouthful.

Yeah I thought so 2 lol,but had to throw it out.SUPER+13,and we all keep talking about him being a agent of cadmus or secret type hero.i just know his 1st name was 13,or experiment 13,even before he got out of Cadmus,so that is of special significance to me