Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Conrad Kant.

Lives in Berlin now.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Astonishing Member

They've kind of implied it here and there but I always assumed Conner was the one who eventually became Superman Secundus (IE the one who started the Superman Dynasty after Superman left Earth as part of DC One Millions origin for The Prime Superman) so some version of that name might make sense.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    it means a descendant.
    And it's also a discontinued car....and way too close to "Ion".

Superbro. It fits him.

Wear the "S" on a T-shirt, with jeans and sneakers/boots, as before Flashpoint.

And just call himself "Kon-El." Simple and to the point. If it works for Mon-El, it can work for his "brother."

Either that, or just have two Superboys. Most of the other suggestions just sound ... not quite right.

Scion's ok but I'd rather something else. I'd even prefer Super Lad like what Jim Shooter was going for as a name. If anything a good ol plan B is simply Kon-El.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Scion is horrible.
    I prefer the others options here. Powerman, Powerboy, Supernova or Superlad.
    Powerman is a name related to Superman since 1958. Would be awesome for kon to return with that name.
    Supernova could work, especially if they give him that solar flare power Superman had recently.

Supernova would be ironic because the 52 Supernova was theorized to be a resurrected Kon before he was revealed to be Booster.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Jeez not one good suggestion ,besides Scion,and just using his kryptonian name kon-el,you guys need to dig deep and try to picture yourself as a cool as fu## teenage boy,who also is a tough Mutha fuc###,and just see if you would seriously take any of these names as possible hero names.

He isn't Clark,and he isn't Jon,stop trying to give him names that don't fit him

BANNED

Btw Donna trou should call herself Darkstar.not my idea,thank the creator of earth 27

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Jeez not one good suggestion ,besides Scion,and just using his kryptonian name kon-el,you guys need to dig deep and try to picture yourself as a cool as fu## teenage boy,who also is a tough Mutha fuc###,and just see if you would seriously take any of these names as possible hero names.
    Lol, there's a reason I chose the STEM field and not Liberal Arts.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Mighty Member

Kid Tomorrow

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

He isn't Clark,and he isn't Jon,stop trying to give him names that don't fit him
    Are you 12?

I think Power Boy is a pretty decent suggestion. Supernova's definitely not bad either.

"Scion" is still way too aristocratic. Kon would never go for it.

I agree that Kon was originally meant to be the one who became Superman Secundus, but I don't think that's ever gonna play out-- then again, if it did maybe he could get the outfit he wore in All-Star Superman!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Black Zero