View Poll Results: Should there be an X-Men and Inhuman team?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. They should work together from now on.

13 18.31%
  • Nope. After IVX, it would be impossible to reconcile.

20 28.17%
  • They should not hate each other, but go their separate ways.

43 60.56%
  • There should be mutant/inhuman hybrids and make their own team.

6 8.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Default X-Men / Inhuman unity team?

We now know that after almost dying off completely, Marvel didn’t finish off the mutants. They’re gonna get 7 new titles (with 3 teams) and have a couple of movies and TV shows in the works.

I don’t think they were trying to replace them completely, but just add them in the comics. The M-Pox was a stupid way to go about it though because they should have known that people don’t want to see their favorite characters die in a stupid way. Especially after the Son of M story where (ex)mutants got more enhanced powers. It would have been more interesting if they had some mutants have inhuman DNA so they can have a second mutation or something. But it is what it is. I think they should make an X-Men/Inhuman unity division like they did with the Avengers.

The mutants can teach them how to deal with discrimination, their new found powers, and teach them how to co-exist with humanity. The mutants have been doing it for decades. It just makes sense. And the inhumans can help the mutants, making up for the Terrigen cloud. If they every make such a team they should mix old characters and make new ones.

Should there be a unity division?

Inhumans-vs-X-Men-HA-e1469361386807.jpg

Well think this is the function of UA but it is still early to know how will get the relations between them after IvX.

When AvX happened we had some special issues called A + X maybe we have something like I + X.

There are also rumors that in SA we will have a mutant in the team working alongside the Inhumans but for now they are still rumors.

Anyway after SE all the heroes will forget their differences and fight side by side against the Hydra and Steve.

Uncanny Avengers already is this. They just need to have other Inhumans there, not just Synapse.

Niffleheim

There is already a Unity Squad and no to an Inhuman-Mutant team-book. I never want the franchises to ever cross paths again.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I wouldn't have minded seeing both groups band together against a common threat, but they don't need a unity squad at all.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

No thank you, the last thing the Inhumans need is more association with that dumpster fire of a X-Men leadership. Maybe if Kitty is exceptional or something at leading?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Ideally they'd work together from now on but I know that's not going to happen anytime soon given what I've heard about what's gone in the book, but I would also like to think that there were mutants and inhumans who weren't necessarily a big part of IvX who think it'd be better to work together and make up their own, unsanctioned, team to work together.

Anyhow, I voted for the top one and the bottom one option wise.

After X-Men Prime I don't want to hear the words "terrigen," "mist," or "cloud," in an x-book for a very long time.

Marvel handled the matter in the worse possible way, but I still think a Unity team could work. Not as Avengers, Inhumans or X-men. They need their own name and they need to stick to their mission, handling threats common to both people.
    I've said this before, but I think X-factor would be perfect for this team. It could stand for everyone who feels out of place, not just those with an X-gene.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Marvel handled the matter in the worse possible way, but I still think a Unity team could work. Not as Avengers, Inhumans or X-men. They need their own name and they need to stick to their mission, handling threats common to both people.
    I've said this before, but I think X-factor would be perfect for this team. It could stand for everyone who feels out of place, not just those with an X-gene.
    Yea. Not every mutant was invited to the fight by Emma. There are probably neutral mutants/inhumans who don't know what's going on or who to blame. That's why they'd have to be new team members. I wonder if the Scarlet Witch will say "No more inhumans," "No more M-Pox," or "No more terrigen cloud" I guess she doesn't care given that she's no longer a mutant.

BANNED

Nope!

The Royals can go back to being unknown and irrelevant with low selling books.

With that said, NuHumans like Kamala, Lunella, Synapse should always be welcome to the mansion. Let Lunella show up in Gen X and Kamala in X-Blue.

^In Lunella's case, Gold too, if Forge is there. Kamala guesting in Blue honestly wouldn't surprise me, considering she's the leader of Cyclops's other team.

Would've been interesting to see which side the Maximoffs take - remember, Pietro has an Inhuman daughter.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-13-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Isn't that the point of Uncanny Avengers? I know when the book first came out it was suppose to build relations between mutants and humans, but since the whole M-pox thing inhumans are also on the team now too. I have no problems with mutants and inhumans working together but I think after Inhumans VS X-men Marvel looks like they want move on to other things. But I do still see that Uncanny Avengers are still going to be a thing after IvX.
    Last edited by hedgehogvampire; 02-13-2017 at 08:49 AM.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

I went "They should not hate each other, but go their separate ways" The way I see, the whole 'T-mist' and IvX event has done more to hurt both franchises then help. For now they should just go about their own business, so they can play to their own strengths rather then this being a franchise war.

That being said, i would not mind such a thing in the future. I could see a X+I event being good in a few years time, so long as its about the two helping/working together and not another hate match.

To be sincere, the Avengers Unity team has been a disaster for two out of its three volumes, and i dont think that a Unity Team between the X-men and the Inhumans is going to end up better; i think that the idea is better in books like Champions, or Synapse being part of the Uncanny Avengers.