View Poll Results: Should there be an X-Men and Inhuman team?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. They should work together from now on.

13 18.31%
  • Nope. After IVX, it would be impossible to reconcile.

20 28.17%
  • They should not hate each other, but go their separate ways.

43 60.56%
  • There should be mutant/inhuman hybrids and make their own team.

6 8.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I love this image.
    Jean's hair is on point. So is Sean's.

Fantastic Member

I wouldn't mind a group book about the young Inhumans (including Ahura and Luna) and the young X-Men (the actual young X-Men, not the five running around pretending to be) calling out their mentors and solving problems. Really taking the reigns. But let's face it, that'd never happen.

Maybe the O5 with some Nuhumans would be cool.

Is is sort of interesting that the Unity team Uncanny Avengers just sort of vanishes in IvX. Rogue, Torch and Synapse are in the story but not acting in the capacity of being a unity team.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the NuHumans and X-Men cross paths in the future.

As for the Royals...noooooo thank you.

It seems that most want both sides to go separate ways.

It took more than 10 years for me to stop hating Wanda so certainly will not forget what Medusa and BB did so early will need time (have not even forgotten AvX).

On the other hand it seems that some of the new Nuhumans have managed to win the sympathy of some mutant fans something confess did not expect given the situation.

Spectacular Member

I think the closest we are going to see, and the most we need to see, is Champions. It has a NuHuman and a Mutant in its roster and they are doing just fine.

I think the Avengers Unity Squad was flawed in that the Mutants seemed to be a part of the X-Folks as well, while the only Inhuman was somebody who hated the Inhumans. I think they would have been better picking one direction and sticking to it. Either your message is "These people can work together as long as they are divorced from their original groups which are focused on issues of their race" it is "look, these people can work together as ambassadors and representatives of their people." Having Synapse on the team as your inhuman did absolutely nothing to promote the idea of Unity.

It wasn't that lopsided in the Uncanny Avengers.

Quicksilver's never been that invested in being a mutant even when he thought he was one, now he's not even that and he has an Inhuman daughter. I think he'd probably be closer the royal family in the conflict than the mutants.

Human Torch (as shown in the event) should've been shown to be more hesitant about helping the Inhumans when he has a mutant nephew, but in the conflict it's clear he cares more about Medusa than the ramifications of a poisonous cloud roaming around earth making mutants sick.

So that's at least two, Wasp and Voodoo we don't really know how they would've reacted, could be neutral or go either way.

As for Synpase not promoting unity, I think that's wrong anyway. She didn't represent the royal family, but she's still an Inhuman and the team was fighting threats that involved discrimination against them as well (Captain America and Deadpool were shown fighting terrorists that wanted to kill Inhumans for example). Just having her on the team shows that they do want unity, as the press conference in the first issue shows.

I'd prefer them not to interact for a while. I certainly don't want the Inhumans to hijack x-characters and plot lines like the Avengers did.

Except Beast, they can keep him. Or the teen 05. They can have as many Inhuman/Blue team crossovers, member exchanges they want, or far, far away space trips, as long as they don't affect the other X-books and I can ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I love this image.
    Jean's hair is on point. So is Sean's.
    Crystal, on the other hand...
    Last edited by Lutecius; 02-13-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Well, i'm still wondering what's to become of all the inhumans that aren't going into space; maybe they could form a team with all the new xmen that can't seem to get on any of those teams.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Well, i'm still wondering what's to become of all the inhumans that aren't going into space; maybe they could form a team with all the new xmen that can't seem to get on any of those teams.
    Well, i think that's point of the Secret Warriors.

I honestly hope this whole story is quickly forgotten about so the inhumans can go back to being a creepy isolated eugenics society. That is how I loved them, they were interesting then. To do a mutant and inhuman book would be further destroying what made the inhumans unique. I honestly hope any further inhumans books will have them suddenly remember that Attilan has been destroyed at least five times in the past and this whole "we lost our city now must live with the humans thing" can be forgotten.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, i think that's point of the Secret Warriors.
    I think they should've put synapse instead of moon girl on secret warriors especially with uncanny avengers's future as it stands being uncertain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Nope!

The Royals can go back to being unknown and irrelevant with low selling books.

With that said, NuHumans like Kamala, Lunella, Synapse should always be welcome to the mansion. Let Lunella show up in Gen X and Kamala in X-Blue.
    You know it's thanks to bullshit behavior from X-fans that ruined X-men for me the same way Batfanboys ruined batman.

After a year of IvX I'd be cool with a collaboration group between X-men and Inhumans because the last thing the X-men needs are more enemies.
    Last edited by AquaLantern; 02-13-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    You know it's thanks to bullshit behavior from X-fans that ruined X-men for me the same way Batfanboys ruined batman.

After a year of IvX I'd be cool with a collaboration group between X-men and Inhumans because the last thing the X-men needs are more enemies.
    Well, it was DisMarvel who started it.