Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The Wild Storm #1

Well, that certainly looks promising.

Spectacular Member

Can't wait for this, looks the part, as long as we are patient with Ellis, i think the end results will be worth it

Such a small world. Everyone keeps bumping into each other LOL.

I was never that much into Wildstorm and I had no interest in this relaunch until I read that interview in the back pages of recent DC comics. It's piqued my interest and I want to see if he pulls off what he intends.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

That was interesting, and I definitely want to read more. I'm interested in what the status quo is, and how connected the different plots are at the beginning. While I'm not a big Ellis fan, this looks promising, and I'll definitely give it a go
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Fantastic Member

That looks like exactly what I need in my life. Very excited for the collections to start coming out.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Pretty much what I expected. Mile Craven goes from being an older mastermind to a young guy sitting around in a coffee shop with his boyfriend.

The superhero book for people who hate superheros and everything that makes them fun.

I ❤️ *heart* Zealot.

I still have the 90s WildCATs Volume 1 run from Image Comics and the cartoon DVDs. Alas, they're better seen through rose-colored glasses.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Pretty much what I expected. Mile Craven goes from being an older mastermind to a young guy sitting around in a coffee shop with his boyfriend.

The superhero book for people who hate superheros and everything that makes them fun.
    And that's a problem......why?!!!

Like there's not enough generic superhero crap

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post

And that's a problem......why?!!!

Like there's not enough generic superhero crap

Good to hear that Midnighter and Apollo will still be used in the DCU Earth 0 while an alternate version of the characters will be used in this book. It's been a lot of fun to see Midnighter in the DCU. Would hate to see them shelve him for this series.