Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

So glad they used her! More exposure for her is always a good thing.

Not too thrilled with the design, but she's hardly unique in that regard. Diana had wicked man face in the first one. Fighting game logic is also always weird, as we saw Ivy pummel her with her fists...before seeing her kick Wonder Woman's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by username_ View Post
    Yeah she looks like a woman in a cheetah full body makeup. Swamp Thing as well looks like foam latex rather than foliage but hey, they improved by leaps and bounds since Injustice 1
    Honestly I'm just excited to see what her gear looks like! Will we be able to change her spots, fur, hair, her wardrobe, and color (ie turn her Black, White or Brown). Maybe she'll get some armor or accessories! I'm excited!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Honestly I'm just excited to see what her gear looks like! Will we be able to change her spots, fur, hair, her wardrobe, and color (ie turn her Black, White or Brown). Maybe she'll get some armor or accessories! I'm excited!
    Yeah I'm dying to see her ultimate too, if it's anywhere near as good as Wonder Woman's I reckon we're in for a nice little treat hihi

Yeah totally but hair/fur it's still quite difficult to render
    Yeah she looks like a woman in a cheetah full body makeup. Swamp Thing as well looks like foam latex rather than foliage but hey, they improved by leaps and bounds since Injustice 1
    Maybe they will improve.. but as it is fur it is harder to render or make more softer/realistic looking?