Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    The same reason Black Cat is the Queenpin of Crime rather than her usual feisty, fun loving, semi-sidekick of Spider-Man's self.
    Poor writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Guy View Post
    Poor writing?
    Intentionally bad writing with a certain underlying purpose in mind, or so I believe
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Intentionally bad writing with a certain underlying purpose in mind, or so I believe
    My guess is that it is being intentionally done in order to make the classic Marvel heroes look inept and moronic so that people will see the new diversity characters as better and superior. This is just Marvel's way at being lazy and using "short-cuts" to try to legitimize those characters merits without any real effort on the new diverse characters part.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb52 View Post
    My guess is that it is being intentionally done in order to make the classic Marvel heroes look inept and moronic so that people will see the new diversity characters as better and superior. This is just Marvel's way at being lazy and using "short-cuts" to try to legitimize those characters merits without any real effort on the new diverse characters part.
    Are they trying to replace Mary Jane with a new diversity character?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    You never know .

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb52 View Post
    That sounds a little paranoid. Besides, sometimes bad writing is just bad writing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    That sounds a little paranoid. Besides, sometimes bad writing is just bad writing.
    With mainstream Spidey, it's always bad writing.

BANNED

Considering Marvel's track record lately, it wouldn't be all that surprising of a move.

BANNED

Yes...they have been trying to do it ever since the launch of BND! The most recent attempt is happening over in Spectacular with Rebecca London...but just like all the rest they will fail to replace MJ. And that is all these women since BND are...they are attempts by Quesada and his gatekeepers to replace MJ in Peters life and world. Where is MJ now? Serving as a background character under Riri Williams!

This book stinks. I was going to give it a couple more issues but after looking at issue two I'm done with it. What exactly has Iron Heart done and when did Peter start collecting autographs?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    This book stinks. I was going to give it a couple more issues but after looking at issue two I'm done with it. What exactly has Iron Heart done and when did Peter start collecting autographs?
    Another forced narrative to make it seem as if new characters such as Ironheart have earned their place in the top tier of popular Marvel Heroes along side long established ones such as Spiderman and are better than them. This is also reflected in how it was drawn...with Peter looking up to Riri, and Riri looking down at him.And again when we have Spiderman riding on the back of Ironheart which also is saying that Riri is stronger,faster and more capable then Spiderman... and that Spiderman needs her superior assistance in getting things done in his own book! Again...we have Marvel forcing these new characters down our throats and openly mocking the fans who favor the old characters over the new.Marvel is basically giving their fanbase the middle finger!

Well, Spidey can't fly, and they're going over an area with no skyscrapers...

Anyway, an ordinary person couldn't be carried that way. He's using his wallcrawling ability, which is actually adhesive hands and feet, remember.