Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions For Greg Pak

Next week, "Weapon X" writer Greg Pak returns to X-POSITION to answer your questions. Have a question for Greg about the upcoming series? Leave it right here in this thread. You can also check out the corresponding post on CBR. But get 'em in quickly because the deadline's Friday! Make it happen!
    Last edited by BrettWhite; 02-08-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Hello Mr. Pak, I'm really excited about this run and have a couple questions about it.
    1) What can you say about the current state of the Weapon X Program? And will we learn more about its history?
    2) Also, will the series touch on its parent organisation namely Weapon Plus? Last I recall, the two programs were fighting one another. Will this be explored?
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Hi, Mr. Pak! Welcome back to the X-Books!

1) Are we going to see Dept. H or any of the old Alpha Flight crew entangled in this incarnation of Weapon X?
    2) Kingsway West has been an interesting take on the Weird West genre, and notably featured a lot of factions who helped shape the historical West, but are often left out of such stories. I've really enjoyed your world-building and the hints of alternate history, and I'm sorry that there's just one more issue left. Any chance that we'll be getting another series?
    Last edited by Anduinel; 02-08-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Back in X-treme X-men, you made so many fans happy by being the one who finally brought Sage back from editorial limbo. Can we hope to see her again in Weapon X?

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

is there any posibility to create a new bad ass mutant? maybe a latin one? a chilean one? since theres any of them on marvel universe?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Hi Mr. Pak.

This new Weapon X squad looks awesome. Thank you for bringing back Warpath. I made a few jumps for joy on that.

Will this squad remain 5 members, or do you have some untold additions as well?

As for their opponents, will we see any familiar faces battling this team? And if so, can you give at least some names?

We haven't seen Warpath in a while, what happened between Hepzibah and him in these years, you say?
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 02-09-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Can we expect others like Deadpool, Fantomex, The Cuckoos or even Wild Child (who was on the teaser cover) to show up?

Spartan626

Big fan of yours, Greg! Love the team you've selected. Cullen Bunn has been doing a lot of great character work with Sabretooth over in "Uncanny X-Men". His struggle with being good and his budding relationship with M don't seem like they could be properly wrapped up in the last couple issues of that series. Will any of that be carried over? Really looking forward to this book!

1) Pak, I'm really excited to read more of Warpath, Domino and inverted Sabretooth. Are you going to touch on what's happening to other characters previously associated with Weapon X like Marrow or Maverick?
    2) Was the name X-force ever considered for this group? I wonder what Cable would have to say about this new covert ops team...

Hey Greg huge fan of your work. I only have one question for you, and those questions are:
    1.) Is All-New Wolverine and her sister/clone Gabby will be showing up?
    2.) Wil we expect to see characters such as Romulus to pop up?

Hi Mr. Pak,

Really excited about this book and roster. Can we hope for Gambit to appear or even join team? I loved your Gambit in Storm solo.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 02-08-2017 at 11:27 AM.

With Sabretooth seemingly taking an important role in this series, are we likely to see his relationship with M be further explored? This is my way of legitimising a "will we see m i need to see m m is great" question.

Warpath has been missing for a while now, (since before AvX, I believe) what do you think he's been up to in his time away?
    Last edited by akiresu_; 02-09-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Questions for Greg Pak:

1. Will your series touch on any aspects of the Wasteland reality? In Jeff Lemire's OML run it was shown that Logan met his wife when he revisited the Weapon X facility and in the original event that universes Sabretooth was briefly mentioned so I'm wondering if in your series we'll see that alternate future revisited.

2. Do you have plans for any of the test subjects from the Wolverines series to appear?

3. With Domino, Warpath, and "Wolverine" all back together for the first time since serving on X-Force can we expect to see any elements from Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost's series of the same name?

4. Is there any chance you'll revisit the romantic relationship Domino had with Logan?

Mr. Pak:

Loving the cast you've selected, and loving the premise of this book. Can you address the rumors that the younger Logan might be coming back this year, or at least whether Old Man Logan will be headlining this book for the long haul or not? I'm pretty invested in the character at this point and he's a big part of my interest in Weapon X.

Also, can you please have Greg Land work on Logan's look? He's going a little overboard with the wrinkles and whatnot. I know he's "Old Man" Logan technically, but McNiven drew him perfectly as an older, not ancient, Wolverine. And maybe put him in something cooler than Gambit's trench coat/duster. Something a little more wetworks. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 02-08-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Hello Mr Pak

Will Logan and Sabretooth finally resolve all that sexual tension and have their love blossom on the battlefield?
    Ok, for serious: will we see Definently Not X-Force call in some help from their allies like the X-Men or is this a covert mission that they'll have to do on their own with purely their own resources.

Thanks for your time, particularly the five seconds of your life I took away talking about a fake OTP