Astonishing Member

Default Warlands and Battle Chasers are there any books like that out now?

I fondly remember Warlands (the first volume at least) and Battle Chasers, they were fantasy type titles I really enjoyed but now I can't seem to find any books that scratch that particular itch. At least not put out by the big two. Is there an independent title that would meet that need, either out now or I can go read collections of? I mean I collect Conan but that's not quite the niche I am talking about. I really enjoyed the first volume of Warlands and would have enjoyed reading those character's further adventures, the time jump stuff never thrilled me in the subsequent volumes. There was also something about Battlechasers, between Joe Mads art and the Steampunk meets fantasy storytelling I really liked it too.

Ape Entertainment had a mini series called Goblin Chronicles you might like https://americancomicbooks.info/Ape/...icles_2008.htm

These days you can't buy it directly from Ape, so you have to get it from MyComicshop or Mile High or some other web store with backissues.

Skullkickers maybe?

Battle Chasers is meant to be coming back at some point. It was announced along with the game their doing.
    But tbh i wouldnt hold my breath.