Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Lol Remember Grounded?
    To you maybe. Or maybe you didn't read Pak's issues.
    Right, because Grounded was the ONLY story of the pre-Flashpoint Superman, lasting from around 2002 to 2010.

New 52 Superman apologists don't want to admit there were GREAT stories before the reboot (Loeb, Johns, Busiek, Kelly) and that even portions of New Krypton were good. The execution and ultimate end of that story was the problem, as well as Grounded's failure.

It's also important to note that there were some good stories for New 52 Superman, (Morrison, Pak) but that they were the exception overall. Had the reverse been true, we'd be looking at a different situation right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post
    Right, because Grounded was the ONLY story of the pre-Flashpoint Superman, lasting from around 2002 to 2010.

New 52 Superman apologists don't want to admit there were GREAT stories before the reboot (Loeb, Johns, Busiek, Kelly) and that even portions of New Krypton were good. The execution and ultimate end of that story was the problem, as well as Grounded's failure.

It's also important to note that there were some good stories for New 52 Superman, (Morrison, Pak) but that they were the exception overall. Had the reverse been true, we'd be looking at a different situation right now.
    Oh I know there where great stories. I'm just pointing out the fact that Superdad also suffered from bad writing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Lol Remember Grounded?
    Loved it actually. Especially after JMS took his eye off it.

Or maybe you didn't read Pak's issues.
    I did read some of those issues, but they did'nt do much for me.

So freakin happy the real Cyborg Superman is back! Henshaw has always been one of my favorite characters. Plus his design is so much better/creepier than the New 52 Cyborg Supes.

has there been any confirmation that the guy with the sutures on his head is actually Metallo? If so I really like the design. It's kind of a mix of the pre and post Flashpoint designs. A human face but with a more sleek robot body. Plus he kind of has a Frankenstein thing going on which is cool.

Yeah, that's definitely Metallo, it has to be as process of elimination alone of the names in the solicits and the characters on the cover say its Corben.

I'm still hoping for an eventual Eradicator face-turn.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

I hope they give atleast some Hank/cyborg superman story to.us before they just throw him in to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    I hope they give atleast some Hank/cyborg superman story to.us before they just throw him in to the story.
    there were some teasers at the end of Supergirl this month, though they didn't show anything. Henshaw and his crew were going to explore Argo which had plummeted into the ocean. Argo had been taken over and controlled by the other Cyborg Superman.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Images from an upcoming AC cover by Clay Mann (I don't have to tell you who these guys are. :-))

https://www.instagram.com/claymannpi/

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Love it, wishing they used all this time with him drawing nothing to give more more interiors.

I can't tell if that one guy is Blanque or Terra Man haha