Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Default A Superman guest appearance

In tomorrow's Batman #17:

Given I'm pretty sure the Robins will come back (or else why put them in this story the first place?), I'm assuming Clark isn't going to be quite as 'okay' with this as he's indicating. In any case, that first page is my favorite moment between those two in...years? Cracked me up. Also, second appearance of Superman in this volume of Batman, and both times he's had the red boots - I guess King and Finch aren't having any nonsense about going blue.
    Buh-bye

Love the use of the All-Star key and entrance. Don't care for the Almighty Bat-God being able to get into the FoS. I've enjoyed King's run so far, but this kind of stuff really bugs me.

has he managed to break into the fortress before? Not that I feel all that strongly about it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post
    Love the use of the All-Star key and entrance. Don't care for the Almighty Bat-God being able to get into the FoS. I've enjoyed King's run so far, but this kind of stuff really bugs me.
    I mean, he does have a key.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    didn't know he gave other people keys, does the rest of the league have one?

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    didn't know he gave other people keys, does the rest of the league have one?
    Going by Batman/Superman, Bruce and Diana both have them; Supergirl has her own as well.
    Buh-bye

Going by Batman/Superman, Bruce and Diana both have them; Supergirl has her own as well.
    kinda takes from the whole "solitude" thing, but m'kay.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post
    This. I think it's interesting that Batman puts so much trust in this Superman given that he doesn't know him very well.
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

sorta off topic, but not really since it realtes to the fortress, but I wonder what Superman will do with the ice place he has after reborn? He doesn't need two hidden ice locations does he?

King using his patented repitious dialogue on Superman reminds me of Frank Miller .
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    sorta off topic, but not really since it realtes to the fortress, but I wonder what Superman will do with the ice place he has after reborn? He doesn't need two hidden ice locations does he?
    He could give one of them to Kara to permanent use, or he could just keep one as a backup Fortress in case the other gets compromised.

the key weighs 500,000 tons...but wait..with enough prep time Batman is able to pick it up..got it!!

Quote Originally Posted by W8IN4KAL-EL View Post
    the key weighs 500,000 tons...but wait..with enough prep time Batman is able to pick it up..got it!!
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm guessing it'll be destroyed. A convenient measure to be rid of it so there's only one.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

The posts in this thread are kinda proof that the myth of the so called Batgod is blown out of proportion.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm guessing it'll be destroyed. A convenient measure to be rid of it so there's only one.
    Or he may keep it around. He may even still have the south American Aztec temple fortress once the dust settles. Even Nuperman had it if we were to believe Morrison's run.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.