Default Fantastic Figurines

Hey!

I don't know of this thread existing already, but if it does then I will get this one shut :P

I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to discuss our new/favourite figurines, busts, funko pops, replicas and memorabilia etc. I know that I'm not the only collector, right?

I love the pose of Voldemort, he is just like 'What did I do?!'
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

The last couple of months, eBay and Amazon have acquired a lot of my money buying either newish stuff or replacing stuff I had as a kid.

No photos but recent purchases include:

1. 80s Secret Wars figures- Capt. America, Wolverine (no claws), Iron Man, and Daredevil.
    2. GI Joe Snake Eyes figure- this was out of the package but is from whatever reissue they must have done in the last several years. This thing is delicate, moreso than the original figures. Good thing I don't play with it.
    3. Bandai Thundercats Lion-O from a few years back. I'm keeping it in the package for now.
    4. DC Icons Deadman figure

About the only things I have left from when I was kid are a handful of vintage Star Wars figures and vehicles.

I'm on eBay every day looking at stuff and I gotta pull back and not go overboard...
    My mom thinks I'm cool.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I've not bought any new ones for a while but I would try and get as many of my favorites from the Bowen Designs line. Unfortunately, that company no longer exists. I heard it was for personal issues related to a divorce.

I used to mostly buy the more affordable mini busts and there were quite a number of those. Damn, I miss the website that had an archive of all the out of stock products recorded there on their website. Sideshow collectibles have high end stuff but at high prices, too high for me!

I have a curio cabinet that I bought from Bombay Furniture (another defunct company) and now I wish I had bought a larger one. But I didn't really have the space. My full sized Doom statue is boxed for now and so is my Galactus bust. I'll have to pull those out to take a picture.

I have them sort of grouped by theme like villains

and Fantastic Four. Doom is the only one I doubled up on and got the mini bust too. I do have the Super Skrull too (need to update the photo) but you can see him in the cabinet picture above. I would like to find an Annihilus bust at a decent price.

Very nice guys! I'm currently trying to collect the Schleich Justice League models, just got the 3 Batman ones so far.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

I've seen some of those. Never heard of Schleich before but the did some nice ones for the movie tie ins last summer.

Don't have any good pictures but I have a pretty decent collection of Iron Man figures.

I've got in the 6 inch marvel legends style...
    Classic Red and Gold
    Model 9 (the armor used after the destruction of the silver centurion armor)
    Extremis
    Bleeding Edge
    Mark 43 (Iron Man 3)
    Iron Patriot (Iron Man 3)
    Model 45 (Space Armor used during his time with the GotG)

and in the 3.75 line...
    Classic War Machine
    Silver Centurion
    Silver Centurion (looks like a silver and red repaint of Extremis)
    Model 39
    The Mandarin
    The Living Laser

I don't really buy figs, that can spiral into money I can't afford. I only really get them when they come with a game.
    Case in point, I love this little guy.

What is that from?

Also, I would love to see picture of all of those Iron Man figures together!

I'd like to know where that's from too....it's oddly cute!

I should take a picture of my little Doom figure. I got the Superhero Squad Doom (several of them) and the special edition SHS with the bathroom and slippers. I have Future Foundation Doom and a Tokidoki Doom and a few more I have to dig up. I never did have the original Secret Wars Doom...I was disappointed that he didn't have a cape so I didn't buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I don't really buy figs, that can spiral into money I can't afford. I only really get them when they come with a game.
    Case in point, I love this little guy.
    Sweet! I collect Zelda stuff too. Is that from the 3DS or N64 version?

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I mainly collect Godzilla and Ultraman figures these days. Though I have a pretty decent sized collection of Star Wars ships and vehicles by Hasbro. Toy collecting is a fun hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    Sweet! I collect Zelda stuff too. Is that from the 3DS or N64 version?
    It's the one that came with the 3DS version. I used to say that the only game I would ever preorder would be a remake of Majora's Mask, so when it happened I figured why not just preorder the limited edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I've not bought any new ones for a while but I would try and get as many of my favorites from the Bowen Designs line. Unfortunately, that company no longer exists. I heard it was for personal issues related to a divorce.

I used to mostly buy the more affordable mini busts and there were quite a number of those. Damn, I miss the website that had an archive of all the out of stock products recorded there on their website. Sideshow collectibles have high end stuff but at high prices, too high for me!

Nice. Needs more DOOM though.

LOL. Oh, I have more where that came from. I'll have to take some more pictures when I get a chance!

But here's some of my figures from the Marvel Superhero Squad cartoon. Boy, I miss that show and the online game that they finally retired