Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default So at the end of Moon Girl and Devil Dinasaur #16 they spoil the IVX ending.

Nice Job Marvel.

Can you spoiler tag the ending please. I'd like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Can you spoiler tag the ending please. I'd like to know.
    It's exactly what you think it is.

Hint: IVX #5

I would if I knew the spoiler tag. It doesn't go into specifics. The X-Men Extraordinary team show up and Forge says something to Moon Girl. It's vague but if you read IVX #5... I'll try to figure out the tag.

spoilers:
    Forge introduces Lunella to the rest of EXM and says that she's the one they owe everything to
    end of spoilers

Which I hate. I absolutely hate. But I'll likely touch on that in the IVX 6 threads when it's out.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 02-24-2017 at 12:41 AM.

My view of Moon Girl as a Mary Sue just keeps solidifying.

Yep! Of course a Inhuman saves the day. FBS.

BANNED

in nuinhumans we trust will be the new MU catchphrase.

Oh does it REALLY matter WHO solves the PLAGUE, so long as its solved?

I don't think that is such a big spoiler, as we knew, from all the info we already have on Russurxion, that somehow the problem gets fixed.

The stuff we really want to find out about the end of IvX is what happens to all the characters missing from future solicits (Emma, Magik, M, Psylocke...).

I have no problem with that MG is a good girl and the fact that she is an Inhuman does not bother me since my anger involves more the royal family. It is strange to see a child overtake Forge in intellect and other super scientists but marvel is trying to make MG propaganda as the smartest person in the marvel universe and there is not much that readers can do about it.

Anyone who knows the character knows that she has suffered a lot due to the fear of being exposed to the inhuman mist and her friendship with Forge is real and she really wanted to help the X-mens.

BANNED

Based on the EXM annual that focused on her and Forge working together to find a solution, I'm more than cool with this. I would've been annoyed if it hadn't happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I would if I knew the spoiler tag. It doesn't go into specifics. The X-Men Extraordinary team show up and Forge says something to Moon Girl. It's vague but if you read IVX #5... I'll try to figure out the tag.

spoilers:
    Forge introduces Lunella to the rest of EXM and says that she's the one they owe everything to
    end of spoilers

Which I hate. I absolutely hate. But I'll likely touch on that in the IVX 6 threads when it's out.
    Oh God I thought the people on 4chan were joking when they said that. Good God she's a Mary Sue.

But the timeline doesn't make sense. That scene clearly takes place last November, because most of the issue is set on Halloween and that scene is a few days later. It should be prior to IVX, probably before Monsters Unleashed as well. It's a continuity screw up. Are we seriously supposed to believe an event that was always supposed to start in January actually took place in November?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-24-2017 at 08:31 AM.

I want to say I don't have a problem with Moon Girl, but when someone who's just super-smart is better at inventing than someone whose mutant power is invention I've got to take issue. There's really no point to this forcing of the IvX solution into being a joint effort; it almost suggests that the conflict is equally proportionate to each side when we know it is not.
    Whatever happened to Forge's completely different perspective? Does Moon Girl magically tap into that? It's got to be said I know little about her character, so if she gets smart a la (pre-MDay) Prodigy this would make sense. Get the feeling that's not the case though.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    But the timeline doesn't make sense. That scene clearly takes place last November, because most of the issue is set on Halloween and that scene is a few days later. It should be prior to IVX, probably before Monsters Unleashed as well. It's a continuity screw up. Are we seriously supposed to believe an event that was always supposed to start in January actually took place in November?
    I mean, are we sure MU takes place after IvX?

I think that the time jump in #0 (and DoX) makes the event very hard to place.
    Last edited by akiresu_; 02-24-2017 at 09:07 AM.