Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Since it looks to be focusing on Kei using his Monsters to help people, I'd call it an Inhuman book. I don't know if they confirmed if Elsa will be in it or not.
    Elsa will be in the book as a main cast member.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Sooo will the MU ongoing be considered an Inhuman book. . . .or an Elsa book?
    Considered by who? People with a vested interest in Inhumans stuff (Pro or Con) might, just to find stuff to back up their agenda I suppose... but generally speaking who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Elsa will be in the book as a main cast member.
    Ah alright, then I guess it will be both of them as co-leads.

Now that I think about it, it seems like this will be the brother series to Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, since they both aren't Inhuman books, just books starring an Inhuman, and both focus on a monster/monsters as its focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Headache View Post
    Considered by who? People with a vested interest in Inhumans stuff (Pro or Con) might, just to find stuff to back up their agenda I suppose... but generally speaking who cares?
    Considered by the people who want more Inhumans books after IVX. They obviously care.

As an Inhuman fan, I didn't consider it as either. >_>
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I swear half the time I'm arguing someone in these forums I seriously feel like they response without reading what I write.
    What you're defending against, is not my point nor what I even said at all.
    Why would you feel the need to say "they didn't appear out of nowhere" WHEN I OBVIOUSLY SAID THEY WERE ALWAYS AN IMPORTANT PART.
    Isn't that basically what happens when two people with a different opinion come together on a forum?
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PreacherJohn View Post
    You're ignoring the fact that the Inhumans have played a prominent role in the MU. There are plenty of events where the Inhumans took part in starting with Maximus trying to kill all the people on earth so the Inhumans can take over. Guess what year that was? 1966 in FF #48. Oh that was the issue where Johnny had to break up with Crystal the first time around. Then there was the Dark Phoenix saga where they appeared and held the Shi'ar at bay while Jean committed suicide. What about them being in the original Captain Marvel series as foes to the Kree and Skrulls? What about all the apearances of individual Inhumans as friends and foes of various superheroes through the past 52 years? Shall I continue?

Your claims ring hollow as the actual facts show the opposite. Just because you haven't read these issues doesn't mean that they didn't play an important part of the MU.
    Where were the Inhumans in the Dark Phoenix storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    Where were the Inhumans in the Dark Phoenix storyline?
    My mistake on that and I apologize for stating it.

All-New Member

5e5c74b1052e73d87b565814bcfb77a3.jpg

I know we're talking issue #3, I apologize for going back a few issues, but this alternate cover for #1 is pretty cool. It's a Stan Lee Box cover.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Let's keep a cool head here, shall we?

Setting aside Marvel's promotion of the Inhumans, Bunn did a good job tying in the cosmic aspect of the Inhuman mythos into this story by extrapolating from Hickman's Universal Inhumans idea in Fantastic Four that the Kree did genetic experiments on other races.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES