BANNED

Default Armored Spider-Man

Was there any armor that made Spider-Man alot stronger, What was the strongest armor he used in the comics?. Like an armor that upgraded his powers.

I think the most obvious answer would be the Iron Spider suit that Tony Stark built for Peter, which is literally an armored Spider-Man.

There is probably more, but that's the most recognizable answer I can think of right now.

Spectacular Member AmazingFantasy's Avatar

Yes, he's had multiple suits in fact. I think the strongest one would be his Ends of Earth/Anti-Sinister Six suit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingFantasy View Post
    Yes, he's had multiple suits in fact. I think the strongest one would be his Ends of Earth/Anti-Sinister Six suit.
    How powerful was the armor from Ends of the Earth, did it make him like a class 100 strength being?.

Spectacular Member AmazingFantasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    How powerful was the armor from Ends of the Earth, did it make him like a class 100 strength being?.
    I don't think so, I'm not sure if it even amped his strength since while he was using it he thought he couldn't move Rhino.
    But it made him Electro-Proof, could see through Mysterio's illusions, mimics Daredevil's hearing ability, took a serious hit from an angry Rhino and a punch from Thor, and had many of Peter's toys and webbings he created before. There's possibly more abilities, I'm speaking from what I remember.

http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/f...?itok=-bodG26b

Here is one from the Web of Spider-Man #100.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Well, the strongest armor he has built is the Spider-Armor Mark IV (current armor), and it isn't even close. It made him strong enough to be the only one to hurt Regent (with the powers of Hyperion, Nova, Vision, Thor, etc.), durable enough to handle a punch from a person with the strength of over a billion people, and has tech in it that would make Tony Stark "wet his pants", such as the energy weapon that was able to permanently incapacitate and fry Morgan Le Fay's brain. It has a lot more great feats as well.

After that, it would be his Spider-Armor Mark III which was made to take down the Sinister Six. It didn't seem to really increase his strength, but it did make him durable enough to take hits from an amped up Rhino and Thor. It also had some really cool tech like cryo-pellets and stuff.

Next is definitely the Spider-Armor Mark II he built, since it had no trouble no-selling assault rifle blasts and included gadgets like magnetic webbing.

Tied for last place would be Spider-Armor Mark I and Iron Spider. Spider-Armor Mark I was significantly more durable than Iron Spider, but had few extra functionalities and did hamper Peter's agility a little. Iron Spider was only strong enough to withstand a handgun shot, but it also had insulation from heat, gas mask, camouflage, and the waldoes (spider legs) that could be used as covert cameras.

If we were to include the 2 Superior Spider-Man suits (which I didn't since they aren't technically armors), I'd say that they are definitely worse than the Spider-Armor Mark II but better than the Iron Spider and Mark I, just because of a lot of functionality Doc Ock added.

His most potentially powerful suit yet, though not technically an armor, is definitely his Stealth Suit Mark I. The Omni-harmonic mesh he invented for it was able to bend all sorts of waves, including energy, and possible even matter. If he used it more effectively, I could definitely see it overcoming even the Spider-Armor Mark IV.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Rhino View Post
    http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/f...?itok=-bodG26b

Here is one from the Web of Spider-Man #100.
    That was my favorite one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Well, the strongest armor he has built is the Spider-Armor Mark IV (current armor), and it isn't even close. It made him strong enough to be the only one to hurt Regent (with the powers of Hyperion, Nova, Vision, Thor, etc.), durable enough to handle a punch from a person with the strength of over a billion people, and has tech in it that would make Tony Stark "wet his pants", such as the energy weapon that was able to permanently incapacitate and fry Morgan Le Fay's brain. It has a lot more great feats as well.

After that, it would be his Spider-Armor Mark III which was made to take down the Sinister Six. It didn't seem to really increase his strength, but it did make him durable enough to take hits from an amped up Rhino and Thor. It also had some really cool tech like cryo-pellets and stuff.

Next is definitely the Spider-Armor Mark II he built, since it had no trouble no-selling assault rifle blasts and included gadgets like magnetic webbing.

Tied for last place would be Spider-Armor Mark I and Iron Spider. Spider-Armor Mark I was significantly more durable than Iron Spider, but had few extra functionalities and did hamper Peter's agility a little. Iron Spider was only strong enough to withstand a handgun shot, but it also had insulation from heat, gas mask, camouflage, and the waldoes (spider legs) that could be used as covert cameras.

If we were to include the 2 Superior Spider-Man suits (which I didn't since they aren't technically armors), I'd say that they are definitely worse than the Spider-Armor Mark II but better than the Iron Spider and Mark I, just because of a lot of functionality Doc Ock added.

His most potentially powerful suit yet, though not technically an armor, is definitely his Stealth Suit Mark I. The Omni-harmonic mesh he invented for it was able to bend all sorts of waves, including energy, and possible even matter. If he used it more effectively, I could definitely see it overcoming even the Spider-Armor Mark IV.
    Did Spider-Man ever use an armor to fight the Hulk?.