Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Damn, the word of mouth for this issue boosted one spot after coming out. It's sharing space with the big dogs like Walking Dead, Batman, Invincible, Superman, and even overtook Justice League. Not a bad start at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Do you remember reading about the idea that Clark uses his control over his personal gravity (through TTK or sheer will power or whatever) to suppress sonic booms and make impossible turns at high speed, or am I imagining that? I swear I read that in a comic somewhere.
    There was something vaguely like that in Superman #217.

Lois says when Superman is flying around on Earth, he has to calculate subtle pressure dynamics, air flow, and inertia.

In Casey's AOS, it was mentioned that space bends around Superman when he's flying, and that time slows down.
    Last edited by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever; 02-18-2017 at 09:33 PM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    There was something vaguely like that in Superman #217.

Lois says Superman that when Superman is flying around on Earth, he has to calculate subtle pressure dynamics, air flow, and inertia.

In Casey's AOS, it was mentioned that space bends around Superman when he's flying, and that time slows down.
    Yeah!! I think 217 must've been the one. It sounds really familiar.

And that Casey stuff sounds really fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Super Sons is off to a great start digitally.

The book debuted at number 6, but has now moved up to number 5.

And one interesting thing is it would've debuted at #1 on Amazon's Kindle Best Sellers list for Superhero Comics if not for comics that are considered "paid" but can be read for free with Kindle Unlimited subscription. It stayed at that #2 spot for a couple days. It's dropped down a bit now (more Kindle Unlimited comics and Wolverine-related collected volumes) but Super Sons #1 is still the best-selling single issue superhero comic on Kindle.

Disclosure: I purchased my digital copy via Kindle because that allows me to read on both Kindle and comiXology. Meanwhile, purchases on comiXology don't transfer over to the Kindle.

Amazon Best Sellers in Superhero Comics & Graphic Novels

Hmm, I do wonder if Amazon Kindle takes into account sales via comiXology on their best sellers list.

From 3 days ago:

Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

I wonder if Lex is just going to write-off Jon as another new Super sporting Superman's symbol or if he's going to clue in on the idea of Superman having a son in this Superboy? I really wonder how he'd react to that...