Default Where is the cyborg/clone Thor? ("Ragnarok")

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the cyborg/clone Thor named "Ragnarok."
    The last I saw of him, he had been deemed worthy to lift the Mjolnir of the "sliver" universe, created by AIM,
    and he and the rest of the Dark Avengers escaped.

Does anyone have any info? Thanks!

I think that's the last we saw of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbre View Post
    Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the cyborg/clone Thor named "Ragnarok."
    The last I saw of him, he had been deemed worthy to lift the Mjolnir of the "sliver" universe, created by AIM,
    and he and the rest of the Dark Avengers escaped.

Does anyone have any info? Thanks!
    he was in the Thunderbolts book, briefly; alongside June Covington/Dark Avengers-Scarlet Wtich, Dark Spider-man, and Barney Barton/Dark Hawkeye. they took over the book for an arc. he was last seen running off with June, Karla, and Barney. it was never followed up on.

last image

Thanks for the responses! I guess I didn't miss any issues.

One thing, though, has me troubled: did any 616 characters substantially change or get erased after Secret Wars and Battleworld, when
    the Ultimate universe was basically destroyed and Miles Morales came into the 616 universe?

If that is the case, is there a chance that Ragnarok was erased? Just speculating, here.

Nobody got erased. The only things that came over from Ultimate were Miles and the members of his supporting cast without established counterparts (so Bombshell made it but the other heroes did not, though Jessica Drew seems to have been deposited in a different AU as she turned up in the last issue of Web Warriors), The Maker, and the Triskelion.