Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Uncanny Inhumans 19 or rather Uncanny How Easy it is to recreate Terrigen

Unless Charles Culture Soule is using a red herring it is surprisingly easy how Maximus in a matter of what seems like 2 days is going about his quest to create new terrigen crystals. Or rather his "hero" mission as he tells it. He basically uses everyone in the book as a pawn and the real kicker is all of the ingredients are actually right on Earth and not that dangerous to get. Also Maximus knows an Inhuman that can build anything as he put it. Well i guess except something to contain the cloud. Lol.

Posted here since this directly effects our merry mutants and didn't see anything about it on the marvel side.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Feel tempted to get this book especially since it's about the Inhuman "villains" and not its "heroes".

Im pretty sure that this is going to end up meeting the same fate of Forge's machine.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Im pretty sure that this is going to end up meeting the same fate of Forge's machine.
    Then they should have given Medusa Kludge info since according to Maximus' new adventure buddy he can build anything. These issues are really showing how much Medusa and Co really "Tried" to help mutants. I mean everything was on Earth, even the inhuman who got the recipe for Maximus. If Maximus is the only inhuman with a brain which it seems like, he should definitely be king.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Feel tempted to get this book especially since it's about the Inhuman "villains" and not its "heroes".
    It really shows how little The Royal family really tried to help mutants.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

So cyclops was demed worse then Hitler because the inhumans would have to wait a few days to get powers. This shows that there is literally no point to have the cloud aroud and makes all arguments that the inhumans are ar not horrible people invalid........ dose any writer involved in this event have any idea of what's going on. Also know we know why the inhumans leave the planet, all the other characters knocked how incoponent they were and they leave out of shear embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So cyclops was demed worse then Hitler because the inhumans would have to wait a few days to get powers. This shows that there is literally no point to have the cloud aroud and makes all arguments that the inhumans are ar not horrible people invalid........ dose any writer involved in this event have any idea of what's going on. Also know we know why the inhumans leave the planet, all the other characters knocked how incoponent they were and they leave out of shear embarrassment.
    Wasn't the point of the cloud to (forcibly) convert as many NuHumans as possible?

Hence why they never even considered the option of bottling it up again.

As you can see, no one has an idea of what is going on or where is this going; the event is being written in the same way that Indiana Jones saves the world.

The weirdest part to me is that soule is the writer. In that i could understand if it was some other writer but he has defended the cloud as being culturally important to inhumans and pandamount to their self identity as inhumans. Then he goes and makes it look like all medusa had to do was talk to one of her subjects and then get lockjaw and have all the ingredients in an hour tops.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Wasn't the point of the cloud to (forcibly) convert as many NuHumans as possible?

Hence why they never even considered the option of bottling it up again.
    Which makes their argument of "but we're trying to preserve our culture!" rather crap, doesn't it? Or at least 90% a deliberate lie. Because wasn't the traditional method of Terrigensis controlled exposure, not "gas the city and see who survives and joins up"?

But anyway, I suspect this is misdirection by Soule. Like I've said elsewhere, this event is tone-deaf, but if Maximus actually was able to whip up an answer to the whole mess lickity split, it's going to spill over into incompetence. And I don't think he's that bad a writer.

Devil's Advocate: This is Maximus the Mad. It'd be like trusting Sinister.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Which makes their argument of "but we're trying to preserve our culture!" rather crap, doesn't it? Or at least 90% a deliberate lie. Because wasn't the traditional method of Terrigensis controlled exposure, not "gas the city and see who survives and joins up"?

But anyway, I suspect this is misdirection by Soule. Like I've said elsewhere, this event is tone-deaf, but if Maximus actually was able to whip up an answer to the whole mess lickity split, it's going to spill over into incompetence. And I don't think he's that bad a writer.
    i think it's a red herring as well but then on the other hand i'm not so sure. Like for instance Maximus had a piece of true terrigen crystal so i don't understand why it couldn't be reverse engineered. Also there are other inhumans in the galaxy so couldn't karnak see the flaw in their terrigen to make it work for the earth inhumans. There are so many options that could have played out.

We also actually saw the scientist that Lineage was related to and so in a way it was confirmed on panel he did work with those who created terrigen so i would assume at least the recipe would have to be real.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It really shows how little The Royal family really tried to help mutants.
    It doesn't necessarily mean they weren't tryout by to help, it could mean they are just ...not smart...

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    It doesn't necessarily mean they weren't tryout by to help, it could mean they are just ...not smart...
    All the resources they have at their disposal and all the tech they have and all they could spare was one RIV? That gets a huge side-eye from me. Then on top of it it was barely shown them doing anything to help but it was stated so i will at least give them that. But i still don't consider it much.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Unless Charles Culture Soule is using a red herring it is surprisingly easy how Maximus in a matter of what seems like 2 days is going about his quest to create new terrigen crystals. Or rather his "hero" mission as he tells it. He basically uses everyone in the book as a pawn and the real kicker is all of the ingredients are actually right on Earth and not that dangerous to get. Also Maximus knows an Inhuman that can build anything as he put it. Well i guess except something to contain the cloud. Lol.

Posted here since this directly effects our merry mutants and didn't see anything about it on the marvel side.
    The red herring, as you say, is Maximus himself... him doing something brilliant is nothing new, whats usually attached to it however is the problem. Because, as Maximus himself has said there is no point to him if he is not creating chaos and mayhem (think it was to Triton when he was asked to help out against Stark). When the end comes to this whole thing, it may turn out the deadly effects of the Terrigen Cloud was one Maximus added just to get a war between Inhumans and X-Men.

As for building stuff... for one thing, it was only just in the last IvX issue some of the NuHumans actually understood why the X-Men are doing what they do. The ones in Limbo do not, neither do the ones in lockdown in New Attilan. And as a result, there has been no reason for the Inhuman to ask this person to do so, not when mutants could just move out of the way.