Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    You may not like Teen Titans Go but, it is the #1 cartoon on TV. It is more popular than Spongebob right now.
    True but the constant marathons of Teen Titans Go! while other shows (Pokemon, Transformers, Sonic Boom) get stuck with premire airings at 6am doesn't help.
    Last edited by AquaLantern; 02-17-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    You may not like Teen Titans Go but, it is the #1 cartoon on TV. It is more popular than Spongebob right now.
    If Cartoon Network shows it as often as they can, of course it'll get high viewing figures.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

TTG for better or worse is thier Spongebob, of course they spam the hell out of it for easy ratings. Though I think there are methods to networks madness. When Nick & CN spam one toon so much it can help premires of other toons because people are just so damn happy to finally see something else on! XD
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

well Young Justice season 3 is happening so I'd say we are getting a good DC animated series right now actually, but if your referring to a non Warner animated universe movie/non-Netflix traditional network animated show in the vien of the dcau...well it might be a while. two reasons for that 1. Dc seems to have a soured relationship with CN, with the Dc nation block being cancelled/airing at weird times and they almost didn't even air beware the batman, I think it ended up at like 4am. 2.Warner doesn't seem to be making it a priority and focusing more on their in house stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    True but the constant marathons of Teen Titans Go! while other shows (Pokemon Transformers, Sonic Boom) get stuck with premire airings at 6am doesn't help.
    lol yeah too funny, I actually don't hate teen titans go, but I don't love it either, but at least it shows that dc/CN do have some working relationship left so maybe we can still get something on the network at some point.
    Phantom rough on roughnecks- Old Jungle Saying

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I think Action is merely ok. I'm not a fan of the 11 minute episode format but I guess that's just the way things are now. Miles above the trash that is Teen Titans.