Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Might actually get a reason behind Pandora.

whhhhyyyy does this have to come out just as I deploy. I might have to actually buy this digitally so that I dont have to wait to read it. This just makes this event even better sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedforceKj View Post
    whhhhyyyy does this have to come out just as I deploy. I might have to actually buy this digitally so that I dont have to wait to read it. This just makes this event even better sounding.
    Thank you for your service.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thefiresky View Post
    I want to see Bruce Batman meet Thomas Batman. The emotional response would be CRAZY for fans.
    We sort of saw this in Convergence, where the Earth 2 Thomas Wayne met a pre-Flashpoint Bruce Wayne.

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else think they're gonna be reversing at least some of Flashpoint?
    Oh it's not just you lol
    Phantom rough on roughnecks- Old Jungle Saying

Hmm...curious to see what this will mean for the crossover.

Obviously, with the Thomas Wayne Batman and Thawne murdering Nora emphasized on the cover, it looks like the book will be dealing with the effects of Flashpoint. Which makes sense since Flashpoint seems to have been the exact moment when Manhattan started effecting the DCU in shifting Post-Crisis into the New 52.

Flashpoint!Batman being on the cover implies to me that we'll have Barry recounting Flashpoint to Bruce, and maybe go more in-depth with what was in Thomas' letter, and also all indications seem to be that Thawne will be making a comeback as the one-true-Reverse-Flash.

Thank you so much for your service .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmm...curious to see what this will mean for the crossover.

Obviously, with the Thomas Wayne Batman and Thawne murdering Nora emphasized on the cover, it looks like the book will be dealing with the effects of Flashpoint. Which makes sense since Flashpoint seems to have been the exact moment when Manhattan started effecting the DCU in shifting Post-Crisis into the New 52.
    Oh? Maybe Manhattan amplified the effects of Flashpoint just to see what could happen?

Incredible Member

This may not be the exact same Flashpoint reality. As I said before, Martha is dead in the cover. She wasn't in the original Flashpoint timeline.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    This may not be the exact same Flashpoint reality. As I said before, Martha is dead in the cover. She wasn't in the original Flashpoint timeline.
    Covers are almost always misleading. Plus, what point would there be to creating an alternate version of a character that's already an alternate version of a character?
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 02-17-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Covers are almost always misleading. Plus, what point would there be to creating an alternate version of a character that's already an alternate version of a character?
    Well, except that misleading covers are almost always about stories we don't yet know much about. We already know pretty much everything about Flashpoint's story. We already know Bruce was the only one that died that night. We already know Martha became the Joker. The story is 6 years old at this point.

On the other hand, yeah, it may just be a tremendous mistake from the artist.
    Last edited by Maxi; 02-17-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedforceKj
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Yes! Thank you very much for your service!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    But if I recall Flashpoint correctly, didn't she get shot but survived to become The Joker?

I honestly wouldn't put too much thought in Martha being dead on that cover.

It's just referencing Thomas Wayne being the Batman of Flashpoint and being spurred on by his own family tragedy like Bruce was.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    But if I recall Flashpoint correctly, didn't she get shot but survived to become The Joker?
    Yeah, I think that's actually right.