Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I think if the belt was just a little thicker, it'd be the perfect replacement for the trunks.

I myself would throw the "s" into the buckle, since it already has the shield shape, but thats not necessary.

I like a thick belt,but a belt,not some extra stuff just to fill in space.

I don't know when the whole S shield.in the belt started,but man I would like to kick that person.dont like.extra shields just because.i want a yellow.oval in the middle,with lil yellow.lines throughout the belt they have for Reborn

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I think if the belt was just a little thicker, it'd be the perfect replacement for the trunks.

I myself would throw the "s" into the buckle, since it already has the shield shape, but thats not necessary.
    It's still better than the current suit (which isn't itself bad. It just happened to look like footie pajamas under some artists). It's definitely far superior to Jim Lee's original overly busy design for Nuperman.

It's the classic suit with a redesigned belt/trunk area. What I've always wanted in a revamped Super-suit.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Took me a while, I'm back Netherman14's Avatar

I would like Nuperman returning clad in ParisAlleyne's composite costume/suit, of course. used with his permission of course.

http://parisalleyne.deviantart.com/a...teel-380158639
    Pull-List:

DC: Batman: Damned, The Green Lantern. Young Justice. Wonder Twins

Boom!: Ronin Samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherman14 View Post
    I would like Nuperman returning clad in ParisAlleyne's composite costume/suit, of course. used with his permission of course.

http://parisalleyne.deviantart.com/a...teel-380158639
    it really is sad when non-professional artists do better design work than the "professionals".

I prefer a little yellow on the belt myself, but if this had been New 52 Supes suit way back when, I'd have been ok with it.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?

Took me a while, I'm back Netherman14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    it really is sad when non-professional artists do better design work than the "professionals".

I prefer a little yellow on the belt myself, but if this had been New 52 Supes suit way back when, I'd have been ok with it.
    Or even Superdad's Pre-Reborn suit, that would have worked as well.
    Pull-List:

DC: Batman: Damned, The Green Lantern. Young Justice. Wonder Twins

Boom!: Ronin Samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherman14 View Post
    Or even Superdad's Pre-Reborn suit, that would have worked as well.
    Oh i like it well enough. It's just the blue boots sometimes made him look like he was wearing footie pajamas.

Still....beats the Jim Lee designed armor we had in the start of the New 52. I actually like how that suit looked near the end of the New 52 in SUPERMAN#51 and Fabok's JL run, though.