View Poll Results: Which is the worst MCU film?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iron Man

0 0%
  • The Incredible Hulk

22 23.91%
  • Iron Man 2

15 16.30%
  • Thor

4 4.35%
  • Captain America: The First Avenger

2 2.17%
  • Avengers

1 1.09%
  • Iron Man 3

11 11.96%
  • Thor: The Dark World

24 26.09%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

1 1.09%
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy

2 2.17%
  • Avengers:Age Of Ultron

5 5.43%
  • Ant-Man

1 1.09%
  • Captain America: Civil War

2 2.17%
  • Doctor Strange

2 2.17%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I would say Iron Man 2. If ever there was a bad MCU movie or very close to a bad MCU movie. It's Iron Man 2. It's just weak. IM3, Thor 2 and Incredible Hulk sure has many flaws. But there are also many enjoyable moments. IM2 is just a mess, hardly anything interesting happens.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I would say Iron Man 2. If ever there was a bad MCU movie or very close to a bad MCU movie. It's Iron Man 2. It's just weak. IM3, Thor 2 and Incredible Hulk sure has many flaws. But there are also many enjoyable moments. IM2 is just a mess, hardly anything interesting happens.
    Widow gets introduced, Tony re-engineers his suit, Tony has a midlife crisis due to his illness, Tony before Congress pimping Justin Hammer. You didn't find those interesting?

I was going to say Rhodes steals a suit and they have a mini civil war but that recasting really made anything that character does way less interesting.

Amazing Member

I haven't seen much marvel movies simply because i couldn't care less about any of the characters. I don't really like any of them, being incredible hulk, thor: the dark world (really hated that annoying female comic relief character, so annoying), the first avengers film and civil war which was the better film than the rest, but was ridiculously long. The issue i have with marvel films is just how forgetable they are, they are not work my time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Age of Ultron, that movie killed my interest in Avengers stuff in general(and is why I just haven't bothered to see Civil War yet). The only thing I can really even remember from Age of Ultron is how much I hated the movie version of Ultron.

Dunno why people hate Iron Man 3, 2 I get but the only complaint I've ever heard about 3 is the Mandarin thing(which even as an Iron Man fan, I didn't mind).
    I enjoyed Iron Man 2. Hated Iron Man 3 and the main reason had nothing to do with the Mandarin reveal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Age of Ultron, that movie killed my interest in Avengers stuff in general(and is why I just haven't bothered to see Civil War yet). The only thing I can really even remember from Age of Ultron is how much I hated the movie version of Ultron.

Dunno why people hate Iron Man 3, 2 I get but the only complaint I've ever heard about 3 is the Mandarin thing(which even as an Iron Man fan, I didn't mind).
    Watch Civil War it's a different director I think you will like it a lot more than Avengers 2.

I get kind of angry when I think about what Thor The Dark World could have been and what it ended up being. I know there were a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that led to the movie being a mess, but WOW. So much potential, such an average result.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I get kind of angry when I think about what Thor The Dark World could have been and what it ended up being. I know there were a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that led to the movie being a mess, but WOW. So much potential, such an average result.
    It may not be great, but it has kept the franchise alive and it was better received internationally than it was in the US. It still looks great, and the story is good. It just got a bit messy and lost its way. Not worth anger, perhaps it should give us hope for Ragnarok!

BANNED

THI is the worse. I don't like the casting and the movie was very boring. Thor the dark world had some good moments and scenes. I loved all the Loki scenes and all the asgard family drama scenes were great. Just the earth stuff and jean/thor and the bad guy were terrible.

Loved them all so far, so I won't be voting. It'd be a really tough choice to say which one was the "worst". I can't even say which one I liked the least, as I really enjoyed all of them so far!

Even non-cannon stuff like Blade I really enjoyed too!

I like them all, but The Incredible Hulk is the weakest I think. I keep forgetting its part of the MCU! Then again I am one of those weirdos who likes the Ang Lee Hulk film so...

I am a little surprise to see Thor: The Dark World so far in the polls. I mean yeah, its not brilliant but its a fun film... and its got England in it!

Iron Man 3 was the worst for me. It was just terrible all around. Then Iron Man 2 + Thor 2.

IM2 i guess

Its still good but id choose that

Irs a movie that when people call it "bad" id have the hardesr time defending

Abom/hulk fight is worth price of admission

Thor2 i could try and defend all day just based on the thor/loki relationship, the thor/odin convo, inventive final fight, frigga funeral, and kurses badassery

(Earth crew and malekith wete baaaaaad tho)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    I like them all, but The Incredible Hulk is the weakest I think. I keep forgetting its part of the MCU! Then again I am one of those weirdos who likes the Ang Lee Hulk film so...

I am a little surprise to see Thor: The Dark World so far in the polls. I mean yeah, its not brilliant but its a fun film... and its got England in it!
    But how can you take a great location like the Old Royal Naval College and just use it as a venue for a portal/fight romp. It is a total waste of location by any measure.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Ant Man was the worst for me. Probably partly because I've never warmed to Scott Lang as a character in the comics.

BANNED

Most MCU movies are bad. I chose Iron Man 2 though.