The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Cool Thor-Ul, Jody Garland, FlictsLantern et al.: Forager and the Multiversity?

Dear friends and compatriots,

The Allreds (Mike, Laura, & Lee) will be producing a Forager mini-series in which the humble hero must traverse the multiverse to stop the perfidious General Electric. Subsequently, I pose the following four (4) questions about Forager and the degree to which his journey will build upon Morrison's Multiversity.

1. Is this Forager indigenous to earth-51 or does he come from an earth outside the local multiverse?

2. If Forager teams up with Kirby's version of Sandman, then which earth does this Sandman inhabit?

3. Will Forager's multiversal journey catch the attention of Justice Incarnate, and how might they react to it?

4. By what means does Forager shift from one parallel earth to the next or does he have an inherent capacity, as a "new god", for multiversal translocation?

Many thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Hm... I was pondering this myself on a lark. The easiest answer is, as a Young Animal title, it will likely not bother thinking about it and instead focus on High Kirby Action. But to throw some guesses:

1: Forager would be indigenous to New Genesis, which is outside the multiverse. The 'shadow' we're familiar with would be from either Earth-51 or a pre-Flashpoint earth.

2: Hopefully a Kirby Earth!

3: Probably not, but I imagine they would just sort of shrug it off. He's a New God related character; they probably phase all the time.

4: See, this brings up an interesting point that gets glossed over too much. What IS a New God? In the NG series by Kirby, Forager and the Bugs seemed to be (for lack of a better term) 'mortal' characters inhabiting New Genesis. Forager seemed like a New God related character and not a NG himself. But Mantis, who is the same species, seems to be one. Kirby never really elaborated on what the normal people of the two planets are, so who knows.

To get to the point, though, probably Mother Box.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Good question, Jody. What really makes a new god a new god?? If it's not a hereditary capacity, then what is it? In the case of Forager, is he a demi-new god, and how does that work?
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises