Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Whatever Happened to Ron Troupe?

Prize winning reporter, columnist, and social activist Ron Troupe appears to have gone missing from the Daily Planet's offices. Did he appear at all in the new52 or Rebirth comics? When was he last seen Pre-Flashpoint? Could Mr. Oz and Dr. Manhattan's changes in the timeline all be aimed at erasing Ron from existence so that Steve Lombard could achieve more prominence on his way to world domination? Did one of them want Ron's once-wife, Lucy Lane, for himself? Maybe it was Reverse Flash.

Um, but seriously, they should bring Ron back. I'd love to see more focus on the Daily Planet cast in general. Even the prominent people aren't getting much attention in the Rebirth era.

Pretty sure he appeared a couple times in the New 52, but nothing substantial.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Last time I remember seeing Ron was in one of Perez's issues near the start of the New 52. He hasn't been seen since.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Same thing that happened to Pete Ross, I'm guessing. It's a shame because I really like the character.

Maybe Ron or Pete is the guy in that extra cell next to Tim Drake...

I'm pretty sure he made a small appearance in Johns' New 52 run, arguing with Lombard.