Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spider-Man had a number of other love interests to one degree or another. Some of them were more friends that he would occasionally casually date but I still think they should count. Cissy Ironwood (he was shown making out with her at least once that I know of, and people like Deb Whiteman and Glory Grant. Probably forgetting a couple.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Hawkeye (Clint)
    He was, of course, married to Mockingbird.
    After her "resurrection" they dated again for a while.

Then there is Black Widow who was his partner in crime in their earlier days.

During the heroic age he had a very fun relationship with Spider Woman which he ruined by sleeping with Penny something.

He also had a relationship with Wasp and during his Thunderbolt days with Moonstone.

And he had a brief relationship with a woman named Sheila who only used him though.

There were other women he slept with such as Echo, Penny, either a Wanda Doombot or actual Wanda (the time window leaves the option open for both possibilities though it's heavily implied that it was the Doombot) and some "NPC's" how I like to call them but none of them count as relationship me thinks.

Edit:
    Just found this. A list of avengers and who they slept with.
    http://community.comicbookresources....php/t-824.html
    So, chronologically, how would that go? I'm just gonna take a little stab at it here...

Black Widow (1964-ca 1970?)

Mockingbird

Moonstone

Wasp (just a fling in the 2000s, I think)

Spider-Woman (Heroic Age)

Isn't the Heroic Age in the 2010s? I thought he was back with Mockingbird since they brought her back to life in Secret Invasion?
    Last edited by Slimybug; 02-21-2017 at 12:26 AM.

Incredible Member

Also, I'm having a bit of a hard time adjusting to this revelation that Iron Man and Black Widow were never much of a thing. As a layman on may aspects of comics, I had the distinct impression that Black Widow and Iron Man were a well-known couple (just as she has had with Hawkeye and Daredevil). Now I'm finding out that this is such a trivial hooking-up, that many comic fans are unaware of it, and the two are almost as unlinked as she and Spider-Man. Weird.

I'm pretty sure the place where this got into my head was reading Kevin Smith's Daredevil run, where her (then current?) "relationship" with Tony was then on-going, and is discussed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Also, I'm having a bit of a hard time adjusting to this revelation that Iron Man and Black Widow were never much of a thing. As a layman on may aspects of comics, I had the distinct impression that Black Widow and Iron Man were a well-known couple (just as she has had with Hawkeye and Daredevil). Now I'm finding out that this is such a trivial hooking-up, that many comic fans are unaware of it, and the two are almost as unlinked as she and Spider-Man. Weird.

I'm pretty sure the place where this got into my head was reading Kevin Smith's Daredevil run, where her (then current?) "relationship" with Tony was then on-going, and is discussed.
    Nat and Tony have never been a thing in 616. She toyed with Clint, had a real thing with Matt, teased Herc a bit, had a crush on Steve, and may have hooked up with Tony early on but they never dated. To be honest, Tony's history in real dating makes Peter Parker look good. He's had I believe two former girlfriends try to kill him if I'm not mistaken. One paralyzed him with a gunshot to the spine. Kathy Dare?
    Last edited by davew128; 02-21-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Hulk as the Hulk fell in love with a green skinned woman from the microverse named Jarella during the mid-70's
    He also married Caiera on Sakaar and she had his kid, Skaar.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Tony Stark also had sex with Maria Hill who was actually pretty upset when he erased his memories and "forgot" about their encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    So, chronologically, how would that go? I'm just gonna take a little stab at it here...

Black Widow (1964-ca 1970?)

Mockingbird

Moonstone

Wasp (just a fling in the 2000s, I think)

Spider-Woman (Heroic Age)

Isn't the Heroic Age in the 2010s? I thought he was back with Mockingbird since they brought her back to life in Secret Invasion?
    looks about right.
    He did initially go back together with Mockingbird but it didn't last that long.
    However they recently had a few... Moments in Bobbi's solo. I guess it's only, a matter of time till they give it a go again.
    Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Nat and Tony have never been a thing in 616. She toyed with Clint, had a real thing with Matt, teased Herc a bit, had a crush on Steve, and may have hooked up with Tony early on but they never dated.
    You forgot her relationship with Bucky which her fans often consider her definitive relationship.
    What she had with Barton was also more than just toying around. Sure she used him initially but it evolved into an actual thing just the silver age kind of "thing" and it kept on evolving into a friendship later on.
    They even joke about it. But yeah if you say Black Widow the first guy that comes to mind is Bucky usually.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    You forgot her relationship with Bucky which her fans often consider her definitive relationship.
    What she had with Barton was also more than just toying around. Sure she used him initially but it evolved into an actual thing just the silver age kind of "thing" and it kept on evolving into a friendship later on.
    They even joke about it. But yeah if you say Black Widow the first guy that comes to mind is Bucky usually.
    Probably because of the era. Their relationship was a Brubaker retcon in 2007 so it was a more progressive time. Tasha and Bucky were equal partners.

Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Indeed, Bucky and Black Widow have a lot of history nowadays and seems to be a favored pairing which treated each as equals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Tony Stark also had sex with Maria Hill who was actually pretty upset when he erased his memories and "forgot" about their encounter.
    I also think she was upset that he had slept with Pepper shortly afterwards (and after wiping his memory of said encounter) .

Black Widow's lovers:

Red Guardian
    Hawkeye
    Daredevil
    Hercules
    Michael Corcoran
    Tony Stark
    Winter Soldier

BANNED

Iron Man #24 Apr 1970
    "My Son...The Minotaur!"
    Following the events of Iron Man 19, Madame Masque aka Whitney Frost

washes up in a grotto on an Aegean Sea island.

Now she is the unsuspecting prisoner of the twisted Dr. Vryolak and the Minotaur!
    The duo of Iron Man and Jasper Sitwell is on the way to free her,

but can they rescue Madame Masque before Dr. Vryolak turns her into a mate for his son?

Story by Archie Goodwin. Art by Johnny Craig and George Tuska.