Default X-23 Sale On Comixology

Sale lasts until 2/23.

Includes:
    NYX
    Uncanny X-Men appearances
    Laura's New X-Men appearances (singles and trades)
    Kyle & Yost X-Force
    X-23 miniseries
    Taget X
    Innocence Lost
    X-23 ongoing
    Bendis & Hopeless All New X-Men
    All New Wolverine up through issue #15

I bought the X-23: The Complete Collection for $10. I can't think of a better way to spend $10 these days.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelmaster616 View Post
    i bought the x-23: The complete collection for $10. I can't think of a better way to spend $10 these days.
    literally how?!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Marvel may not want to promote the Fox movies, but everyone else has no problem with doing that (although all the True Believers released this month were Wolverine stories so.....maybe they don't care now?)

Rumor as of late is that Marvel publishing is a lot friendlier toward Fox since Ike no longer has any influence with Marvel Studios.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Marvel may not want to promote the Fox movies, but everyone else has no problem with doing that (although all the True Believers released this month were Wolverine stories so.....maybe they don't care now?)
    It makes sense to cross promote really, it's a way to mutually benefit from the buzz around a movie if Marvel is promoting the characters people will be excited about seeing them and after the movie is out I imagine a lot more people will be buying Wolverine and X-23 stuff they don't have because they want to see more. Marvel gets a sales boost and everyone can be happy if the movie does well.
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I don't think these sales are being put on by Comixology, but by Marvel itself (I imagine they tell Comixology to put certain titles on sale, and when).

Regardless, this cross-promotion does make sense. I can't imagine too many people read an X-23 book and think "Wow! Now I NEED to go see that new Wolverine movie! Guess I'm going to have to skip Guardians of the Galaxy 2 this year." But they will think "Wow! That new Wolverine movie looks really good! I wonder what's the deal with that little girl from the trailer. Hey, there's a sale on books about her! I'll check it out!"