Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Cool Moonstone versus Captain Marvel!!!

Moonstone vs Captain Marvel : Round 1

BANNED

Moonstone vs Captain Marvel : Round 2

Strange that a punch from Spectrum could knock her out. Moonstone has traded worse with the hulk and captain marvel.

I always thought she'd make a great captain marvel villain. Both have similar power sets and at one point (before carol's power up) they seemed almost equal.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I always thought she'd make a great captain marvel villain. Both have similar power sets and at one point (before carol's power up) they seemed almost equal.
    Same here.

Karla as Ms Marvel was the best part of Dark Avengers/Siege imo.

Last edited by Winterboy; 02-21-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Not the best choice of words when Ares is in the room, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    With a chance for goodness, but she needs a strong hand to lead her that way.

Hawkeye did it and she was good and felt good while she was with him.

Maybe Bucky can do the same.
    for the sake of discussion, I'm actually of the belief that Karla is unable to reform (Bucky sure as heck doesn't have what it takes to make her). she's a cluster-B personality disordered individual; highly intelligent/educated but without a moral compass. she didn't just take advantage of her clients. she enjoyed hurting them; emotionally. manipulating others is a way of life, at this point. the closest we got to her being on the side of the angels was dude to the influence of the moonstone gem. that said, she's a really great character.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Strange that a punch from Spectrum could knock her out. Moonstone has traded worse with the hulk and captain marvel.

she's had her neck broken before. how durable is she (was she); back then?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    for the sake of discussion, I'm actually of the belief that Karla is unable to reform (Bucky sure as heck doesn't have what it takes to make her). she's a cluster-B personality disordered individual; highly intelligent/educated but without a moral compass. she didn't just take advantage of her clients. she enjoyed hurting them; emotionally. manipulating others is a way of life, at this point. the closest we got to her being on the side of the angels was dude to the influence of the moonstone gem. that said, she's a really great character.
    I'm with you except that she can reform but it will take hard work and effort.

Hawkeye almost turned her into a full hero before Capt. America basically forced him to leave and then all the mess with Zemo happened.

It can be done again but definitely requires someone that Karla looks up to and respects.

I think Bucky has what it takes IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Same here.

Karla as Ms Marvel was the best part of Dark Avengers/Siege imo.

Yeah, good times!!!

She was soooooo epic and her fights with Carol were badass.

For starters, she needs her phasing powers back. Like yesterday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Moonstone the best Marvel female? In what way? Hero, villain, anti-hero?
    She's 100% anti hero now.

And no matter the role, Karla definitely makes it interesting with her cunning and her manipulative ways that include her backstabbing/sluttiness.

If she wanted to, she could be an A list villain a la Dr. Doom but she needs more prep and long term vision and that's a weakness with Karla.

But no matter...she keeps it interesting for sure.

just noticed that Karla is doing that rear naked choke incorrectly. she's going to damage the trachea; positioning her forearm across the throat like that.

Astonishing Member

Whether it's with Kobik, Songbird or Fixer (or even Zemo); hope that you T-Bolts readers enjoyed THUNDERBOLTS #10.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    she's had her neck broken before. how durable is she (was she); back then?
    It seems to vary depending on the writer. One minute she's holding her own against, Hulk, Skar, Rogue or other powerhouses, then the next she getting a broken neck or a bloody nose from a human.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Whether it's with Kobik, Songbird or Fixer (or even Zemo); hope that you T-Bolts readers enjoyed THUNDERBOLTS #10.
    I need to catch up to T-Bolt I stopped following it iduring the CW II tie in. So is this book continuing?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Love Moonstone! She is easily one of my favorite Marvel villains. I am praying she's the main villain in the upcoming Captain Marvel film with her connections and rivalry to Carol.

Who would you cast as Dr. Sofen? I originally would've loved to see Ali Larter or someone of that nature play her. However, with Carol being played by someone in their 20's I am sure they would want to cast someone younger and around the same age.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!