Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
I've been pretty into Action since the last issue, and this one was pretty good too.

-I liked the Himalayan mount fortress more than I like the current New 52 look. It was pretty cool looking when Morrison introduced it, but even then I liked the Collector ship's aesthetics more. With the New 52 one I mainly just don't like the super vague architecture that changes from artist to artist (if they decide to render it at all). My favorite Fortress is still the most simple and consistent one: All Star Superman/Silver age Fortress. It's literally just a mountain with a door on it. The inside has a clean and simple look to it, and you can tell the fortresses "attractions" and wonders apart from the walls. Here and here. The Himalayan mount fortress was far more defined than the New 52 one, and I also loved that he had plants growing about. The minimal crystal work was a nice very touch too. Here and here

-"Clark" saying "I'll be good" reinforces all those childlike clues we've been getting from him (his order at Big Belly last issue). He must have a link to those childlike drawing in the cell, but since that prisoner escaped after "Clark" had already been active for 17 issues, I don't know what the link is.

-Is it me or does the New 52 fortress look a bit more like mount fortress? It's even got the battle armor. Sees that Clark has been moving some of his stuff over. I hope he does some redecorating after Reborn to go along with his new look.

-I'm so glad Blanque is still very much in play. Love how just sits and marinates in the destruction lol
Maybe Clark hasn't moved things over. Maybe they have always been there as the Nuperman and Superdad timelines blur into one and the same. I mean, Lana knew Nuperman's fortress location,which makes sense given how she got her abilities, but why would she know about the mountain one...Unless Superdad and Nuperman had the same Fortresses and are slowly becoming one and the same.

Yeah...My head is hurting. Why do you ask? Lol