Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: IvX #5 SPOILERS

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Well at least we've progressed past the point where you wouldn't even acknowledge the Attilan PR Machine existing. They didn't confirm the Inhumans didn't invent the Hitlerclops narrative though, Medusa just denied that she can control what people think, not that she didn't try.

Also the redesigned Terrigen machine is simply smaller, by all accounts it still functions the same way. I guess the confirmed smartest person on Earth couldn't figure out how to make it safely solidify and store Terrigen either.
    I never denied it existed, I always denied they used it against the mutants. Which is now on the page that they didn't.

She criticised his design, so we don't know what her new version actually does until she uses it next issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, what else do you need ?, unlike some, i dont think that joining the Avengers is inherently wrong (see Rogue or Sunspot), but when the times comes, they decided on which side they are actually on. And Beast choose the Avengers.
    Storm was with Scott
    but when the times comes, they decided on which side they are actually on.
    and later they said that they were wrong and joined Avengers (even most of Scotts X-men)

I am ok with Beast. but You wrote most. and this word bothers me
    most
    that's not true

Well, what else do you need ?, unlike some, i dont think that joining the Avengers is inherently wrong (see Rogue or Sunspot), but when the times comes, they decided on which side they are actually on. And Beast choose the Avengers.
    In all fairness pretty much everyone ended up choosing to side with the Avengers. It just took some a little longer to get there than others.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I never denied it existed, I always denied they used it against the mutants. Which is now on the page that they didn't.

She criticised his design, so we don't know what her new version actually does until she uses it next issue.
    That's not on the page. What's on the page is Medusa's denial that it worked.

All that was said is Moongirl miniaturized Forge's design so it was portable. Kiss your Genocide God Cloud goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In all fairness pretty much everyone ended up choosing to side with the Avengers. It just took some a little longer to get there than others.
    Well, there is a difference between joining them since the beginning and only joining until when the only alternative was being killed by the Dark Phoenix that the Avengers created.

BANNED

Well, there is a difference between joining them since the beginning and only joining until when the only alternative was being killed by the Dark Phoenix that the Avengers created.
    Cyclops was also responsible because he didn't train Hope

And you know, given how much panel time was spent in explaining why Cyclops is worse than Hitler in DoX and in this issue; how much do you think that is going to be spent in explaining why Emma is an evil psychopath in the next issue ?. My bet is that is going to be a two-pages spread.

It's a difference, but not much of one. It's essentially replacing the fear of a dark phoenix possessed Hope with fear of a dark phoenix possessed Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    That's not on the page. What's on the page is Medusa's denial that it worked.

All that was said is Moongirl miniaturized Forge's design so it was portable. Kiss your Genocide God Cloud goodbye!
    I do think that was their way of saying the Hitlerclops PR wasn't the Inhumans fault. But yeah, it does seem like they would destroy the cloud. Iso says that's against what Medusa would want, and I don't see why would she be pissed by simply not making the cloud poisonous. Maybe she would contain it, but as far as I know the Royal Family wants it to keep it on the air so more Nuhumans can awake.

Also, nothing implies they would do anything other than destroying it. If that's the case, it would be more of a minor twist, since that issue doesn't even bring that up.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 02-22-2017 at 01:42 PM.

BANNED

And you know, given how much panel time was spent in explaining why Cyclops is worse than Hitler in DoX and in this issue; how much do you think that is going to be spent in explaining why Emma is an evil psychopath in the next issue ?. My bet is that is going to be a two-pages spread.
    2 pages? optimist

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Cyclops was also responsible because he didn't train Hope
    Cyclops trained her, Cable trained her, i think even Rachel helped as well; but apparently all she needed was listening to Spider-man quoting Karate Kid.

So more than Hitlerclops, at least. But then, it's a really low bar.

Beast was in space when the Avengers were fighting the X-Men and straight up refused to fight the Phoenix Five. He gave the Avengers intel and left the room. Like how he gave the X-Men intel here and tried to leave before being shot in the back by Storm. How is both those things chosing against the X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    2 pages? optimist
    Well, not actually two pages, just a spread that covers two pages.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's a difference, but not much of one. It's essentially replacing the fear of a dark phoenix possessed Hope with fear of a dark phoenix possessed Scott.
    That wasnt fear, Beast was simply following Captain Hydra's orders.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Beast was in space when the Avengers were fighting the X-Men and straight up refused to fight the Phoenix Five. He gave the Avengers intel and left the room. Like how he gave the X-Men intel here and tried to leave before being shot in the back by Storm. How is both those things chosing against the X-Men?
    Beast was part of this plan:

And about the Inhumans, he was afraid of them, and was planning to warn them about that the X-men were about to attack them.