Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mighty Member

Wait, what book was that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    haha so I'm not the only one who doesn't like Wolfman's Titans (Starfire, BB and Raven)?

Beast boy is by far my LEAST favorite character in DC Comics. Every time he shows up it's like "Aw man, not again". I can definitely live with Kori and Raven somewhere else, too.
    No... it's just that most people would like for DC to stop reusing them over and over again for the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    She seems also to old for the Teen Titans, and at least her current portrait in Deathstroke would imo not fit the the tone (and rating) of the book.
    ... I know a little about Rose in TT but... I remember one image of Tim Drake with Rose and Rose with the Batgirl Cass.. She is young.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-26-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    I hope that we could finally get this team once Rebirth is through running its course. I forget who was attached to write this book. Bryan Q. Miller, right?

And then hopefully we can have Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, and Cyborg go back to the grown Titans team.
    Where is this from, looks really interesting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Wait, what book was that?
    Quote Originally Posted by dragons06 View Post
    My memory may be hazy, but it was a planned Teen Titans relaunch that was supposed to spin out of Brightest Day. The lineup you see there is Miss Martian, Static, Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle, Damian Wayne Robin, Stephanie Brown Batgirl, Kara Supergirl, and Iris West Kid Flash (Wally and Linda's daughter).

Unfortunately, I don't think it ever came to pass. If I remember right, it was scrapped once Flashpoint hit. And then we got....well, we know what we got.

I think Emiko would be a good foil for Damian so her joining the team would be interesting.

BANNED

The Teen Titans team I'd like to see based off the characters currently around (Meaning they have been established in Nu52/Rebirth continuity)

First, get rid of everyone but Jackson.

Bring in Emiko as leader. Make Jackson her 2nd Command. And have the rest of the team consist of:

Jaime Reyes
    Charlie Radcliffe (Misfit)
    and lastly,
    Traci 13
    Last edited by Assam; 06-05-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ... I know a little about Rose in TT but... I remember one image of Tim Drake with Rose and Rose with the Batgirl Cass.. She is young.
    She seems older in the new 52, or at least keep her age, while Tim and Cass were deaged.
    And she would anyway again be a character from Tim generation, and I think it would be better to build up a new generation.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Iris West Kid Flash (Wally and Linda's daughter).
    That's Iris West as Impulse.

Spectacular Member

I would like the team with Starfire as mentor (as she is now) with Robin, Beast Boy, Raven, Kid Flash, Red Arrow, Superboy and Blue Beetle. But I don't like them as Teen Titans....I would prefer they switch to Young Justice personally. Then when Tim Drake returns have him create a new team of Teen Titans witb himself, Kon-El, Wonder Gril, Impulse (Bart after he's "Rebirth"'d), Aqualad, Freddy Freeman and Power Girl (Tonya).
    But since that won't happen....I am okay with how the titles are right now.

I don't get the hate for star fire raven and beast boy. I started reading the comics in 2004 so they are the teen titans along with tim, cyborg conner and bart.

If you want jamie and emiko on a team make it teen titans west or young justice. Bring back bart and tim maybe add in cassie. Super sons is too good and I think having jon and damian on another team together would ruin that.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I don't get the hate for star fire raven and beast boy. I started reading the comics in 2004 so they are the teen titans along with tim, cyborg conner and bart.

If you want jamie and emiko on a team make it teen titans west or young justice. Bring back bart and tim maybe add in cassie. Super sons is too good and I think having jon and damian on another team together would ruin that.
    Yeah definitely don't want the SuperSons together on another team it's perfect as is and the TT is also fine as it is. Although I hope NuWally comes back after his his stint with Deathstrokes team.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post

The issue for me is they aren't (or shouldn't be) teens anymore. they should be the same age as Dick, Wally, Donna etc. DC needs to let them grow up and find new roles
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    The issue for me is they aren't (or shouldn't be) teens anymore. they should be the same age as Dick, Wally, Donna etc. DC needs to let them grow up and find new roles
    I'll agree with Star Fire but she was kind of a mentor to Tim's group of titans so I am fine with her being on either group. Raven and Beast Boy were teens with Tim and Bart when I started reading. I haven't gone back and read older stuff mostly due to the quality of the art or at least how it is produced for the masses. Not a fan of the dot matrix print. I'm glad it was mostly gone when I started reading.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragons06 View Post
    Before New 52-the writers of Supergirl Nick (Hail Hyrda) Spencer and James Peaty with Bernard Chang was going to introduce this team in her book.

In fact you saw all of them to a point in the first issue of Supergirl 60.

This is after Henderson's horrible run on Teen Titans that saw Static (name spelled wrong TWICE) lost his powers and Meggan was in a coma. This issue marked the first time you saw them after that book.

Excluding Wally's daughter who was not seen but Star Girl was.

TO say folks were EXCITED was an understatement.

However when the next issue came out Nick (hail hyrda) Spencer was gone.

We saw Damian
    We saw Blue Beetle
    We saw Meggan AWAKE for unknown reasons and no Static to be seen.

Whatever Nick Spencer had planned was taken out. So Wally's daughter, Stephanie & Static were MIA.

This was ended Peaty's run as Kelly Jo Deconnick & Criss Cross took over for the final 3 before New 52 screwed Wally West, Meggan, Static & Stephanie Brown REAL good.

So whatever was planned to happen got derailed by editors and New 52. I doubt we would have seen a Teen Titans book with these guys but another teen lead team book. Much like the one Conner had in Superboy & Reavngers.