Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ultimate Member

Jean and Logan might not be everyone's cup of tea but they already set it up in the movies, as the movie Scott and Jean pairing just fell incredibly flat and never worked, not sure about Storm and BP in the movies as by the time that they'd introduce Storm the BP movies will be at like the 3rd or 4th one if they reboot the X-movies under Disney...nice Logan/Jean art btw...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Jean and Logan might not be everyone's cup of tea but they already set it up in the movies, as the movie Scott and Jean pairing just fell incredibly flat and never worked, not sure about Storm and BP in the movies as by the time that they'd introduce Storm the BP movies will be at like the 3rd or 4th one if they reboot the X-movies under Disney...nice Logan/Jean art btw...
    I think they just click. Jean and Logan have a strong desire for one another, like almost primal. And with Scott out of the pic I think it allows for them to fully incest in each other without the extra baggage and thank you. I thought it was nice as well
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I'd like to see them as a cool, fun couple that kicks ass together. Lots of interaction during fights. Banter about who's the more dangerous X-Man. Fun, exciting couple moments instead of weird, destined, the-universe-needs-them-together type stuff.

No marriage. And no future kids popping up, for Phoenix Christ's sake.

Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 02-10-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Ultimate Member

I know that he's done it before but I could see Logan and Jean retreating to a cabin in the woods for some time to themselves...maybe before the roster shakeup that could happen once Blue and Red and Gold and all get past these teams that seem to be temporary ones...I don't expect a wedding or anything like that either, though then again it would be nice for one of Jean's kids to show up that didn't have Scott as the dad but Logan, unless that old idea of having Rachel be Logan's kid was made a reality...

I know that he's done it before but I could see Logan and Jean retreating to a cabin in the woods for some time to themselves...maybe before the roster shakeup that could happen once Blue and Red and Gold and all get past these teams that seem to be temporary ones...I don't expect a wedding or anything like that either, though then again it would be nice for one of Jean's kids to show up that didn't have Scott as the dad but Logan, unless that old idea of having Rachel be Logan's kid was made a reality...
    how do you think the two will actually connect or want them to??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

Maybe Jean and the team just run across him while out on a mission, that's how she gathered the team that she has right now, or since Kurt is going to be on more than one team it looks like maybe Logan comes back, Kurt tells her and a meeting is set up and then sometime later he joins the team, or maybe if Logan still has the Infinity gem it'd have say one last little "miracle" for Logan that he'd find out that Jean was back and want to see her and it'd teleport/send him to her and then let one thing lead to another...sorry but it's late and my mind's a bit off as to the how and all right now...

Mighty Member

Yeah that's about how tall he's supposed to be, then when the movies came out and Jackman played Wolverine the comic artists drew him taller...as in the comics he's often been referred to as a runt by many...though as for Jean and Logan I do wonder what would happen if he really was Rachel's father...I know that it won't happen but...
    Yeah
    Mary Jane referred to him as a midget to Peter
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Ultimate Member

And yet that doesn't stop him from having a number of ladies love him...though Jean is up there at the top for Logan...

Maybe Jean and the team just run across him while out on a mission, that's how she gathered the team that she has right now, or since Kurt is going to be on more than one team it looks like maybe Logan comes back, Kurt tells her and a meeting is set up and then sometime later he joins the team, or maybe if Logan still has the Infinity gem it'd have say one last little "miracle" for Logan that he'd find out that Jean was back and want to see her and it'd teleport/send him to her and then let one thing lead to another...sorry but it's late and my mind's a bit off as to the how and all right now...
    it's fine. those all sound like good ideas.

Ultimate Member

I still love that panel in Disciple's post...that and that issue of Uncanny that Churchill drew that had Logan and Jean kissing on the cover, and even though Morrison didn't like the pair he had Jean go taking a little trip through Logan's fantasies...most of which would undoubtedly involve her...and she seemed to like what she saw...