Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, Camuncoli's work here looks a lot better then mots of his recent art in Amazing Spider-Man .

Did Tetch try to apply his research to Wayne Enterprises? I guess I could see that. Though it's interesting having that come after an issue with Ivy who was also retroactively established to have worked at Wayne Enterpires prior to becoming a Supervillain.
    I love how everyone's bringing their A-Game to this series.

Ivy working at WE was her New 52 origin. So I guess it's staying (and does that mean Jason Woodrue has been erased, at least in regards to his connection to Pamela?).

BANNED

Camuncoli is bloody amazing is what he is. In my ideal world he would trade arcs with Soy in RATHO.

But this...well, it was maybe bound to happen. Snyder making me actually interested on a issue of his. "The look in his eyes- Pow!". Chew on that King! . This also seems to poke fun at the rock scene over in Injustice. Seems definatly to poke fun at Kate`s inability to stay up after dancing with Taser

Even writers not my liking can strike gold once in a awhile, who knew.

P.S: Batman has "popped claws" ever since Jim Lee started to draw him, if not earlier than that.

BANNED

P.P.S: I take it further back, since Frank Miller`s TDKR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Err, having a weakness to electricity is a pretty bad weakness to have, tasers aren't exactly uncommon. Plus, there are some villains that use electricity.

Still, if she had too few weaknesses she'd be a bit boring.
    As far as I know she's possibly the only Batfamily member who is mostly bulletproof (except for her head since the cowl doesn't cover her all over, and I don't think it was clarified if the mask has the nanites like her suit).
    Let's pray she never fights the Electrocutioner (not that I doubt she'd win, but still ).

Err, having a weakness to electricity is a pretty bad weakness to have, tasers aren't exactly uncommon. Plus, there are some villains that use electricity.
    I wasn't being serious.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Still, if she had too few weaknesses she'd be a bit boring.
    As far as I know she's possibly the only Batfamily member who is mostly bulletproof (except for her head since the cowl doesn't cover her all over, and I don't think it was clarified if the mask has the nanites like her suit).
    Having a weakness to electricity is a weakness that most humans have.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ProgmanX View Post
    "Because my family knows how to #$%^ fight." Perfect.
    I couldn't have put it better, myself.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Holy.....that art is amazing
    Agreed. But why, oh why do artists keep drawing those ugly and unnecessary lines all over Bruce's costume??

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Did Batman just pop Wolverine claws?
    Isn't that Damian's thing

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Having a weakness to electricity is a weakness that most humans have.
    Yes, but Batwoman seems to have gotten taken down that way a few times recently, while the others haven't, so it makes it look likes that's the way to defeat her. The fake Batwoman getting taken down the same ways seems to be a joke on that.