Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Who do you send to fight Hulkverine??

So this image of what looks like a Wolverine powered Hulk was just teased by Marvel. Looks to be a teaser for Secret Empire, possibly Steve's secret weapon.

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 1.05.09 PM.jpg

It just got me thinking, for the sake of argument, which one active hero (or villain) could you send to take down this guy?? Let's assume he has all of Hulk and Wolverine's powers.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

I'd sent Ant-Man. Wouldn't see him coming, go inside brain. Zap Zap, fights over. Secret Empire end's. Scott Lang is given a medal and recognised as a hero on the global stage. He even gets a tv show that's ratings are higher than the Yaasss Queen's.

Magneto should have no problem if the bones are still made of adamantium.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Squirrel Girl [/thread]

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

If you've read the recently concluded uncanny avengers arc which was issues 15 16 and 17 which was a story arc taking place after civil war ii when the hand digs up the grave of the recently killed Bruce banner who died during civil war ii and in the story arc the hand then resurrects banner and the uncanny avengers has to stop the hulk who the hand had just resurrected to be their own loyal zombie hulk ninja and in the end of the story when they defeat the hulk and Bruce banner ends up dying again they then turn over banners body to Steve Rogers who unknown to them is now a hydra agent.

So I'm thinking that information will play a significant role in this new hulk wolverine hybrid maybe Steve found a way to remove the deceased wolverine from his adamantium shell and is now trying to merge the dead original wolverine with the still dead Bruce banner hulk to create an unstoppable agent of hydra whose basically indestructible.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

My wife

Juggs

10char

Illuminati

Edit: Didn't see the 1 at the bottom. I guess Blue Marvel.

America or Magik just send him to another dimension or limbo.

I'd send Cyclops. ... but mostly that's just because I hate Cyclops.

Oh wait. Sorry. You wanted somebody that could win. Nevermind then.

Astonishing Member

Blue marvel or sentry(email still has the dead seed powering him right).
    That's one big secrete wepond, RIP the two generic scientist

Well, he still can't fly, so someone strong enough to hit him into space would work until a plot device brought him back.

Someone like Thor or Magic could dimension dump him

I guess magic is still broken sometimes but peak strange would obviously make him disappear

Honestly... what does adding Logan to Hulk really do lol? Hulk around has a healing factor that is insane and Hulks own rage is worse that Logan's bezerker rage.

So... its basically a hulk with claws lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Honestly... what does adding Logan to Hulk really do lol? Hulk around has a healing factor that is insane and Hulks own rage is worse that Logan's bezerker rage.

So... its basically a hulk with claws lol
    I figured combining Logan and Hulk would be like a massive multiplier. I feel like the healing factor would be near instantaneous, if you could even break through his skin. The ferocity would be off the charts which would basically be a strength multiplier for him, and I figure a Hulk with specially enhanced reflexes would prove extremely dangerous to anyone who would need a moment to think, especially if someone is casting a spell. Far as the claws go, for anyone who he can't exactly crush, he could just cut through.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

The Sabromination.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'd send Cyclops. ... but mostly that's just because I hate Cyclops.

Oh wait. Sorry. You wanted somebody that could win. Nevermind then.
    Can we send the teenage one so that we can get the older, more interesting version back?