Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeviathan View Post
    Dr. Doom has Always been vain and petty
    But not an idiot, which iswhat he does actually act like a lot of the time.

The writing of some of his earliest stories has not aged well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well this guy is close to 70 and a couple years ago came out in favor for HGH.

To be fair, this is 100% his lifestyle. He's not doing that all that work to look like that just for the movies. His ego is tremendous & he loves himself intensely.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well Mads Mikkelsen discussed his audition and him walking out of Trank's version of Fantastic Four a couple years ago.

http://theplaylist.net/mads-mikkelse...tion-20170317/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    DOOM's reaction to his extremely minor scar makes him look like one of the dumbest people to ever live. As in dumber than CW Oliver Queen and Barry Allen put together even.
    The character works much better without that.
    No hes just that vane and insecure. Its part of who he is.

But not an idiot, which iswhat he does actually act like a lot of the time.

The writing of some of his earliest stories has not aged well at all.
    You can say that about alot of villians, you gotta look at their whole history. Magneto is a terrorist peice of shit if you only consider early storys. Wasnt till much later he developed depth. Doom is Marvels most competent villian. Hes victim to PIS just like anyone else but hes probaly the most capable human in marvel 616.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeviathan View Post
    Dr. Doom has Always been vain and petty
    SHHHHHH He will hear you!

doom.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You don't sit and explain it , the X-Men kept to themselves and handled their own issues. That is how ya do it. Wolverine could even do a throw away line like saying how the mutants of the Marvel Universe aren't considered heroes and never hung around the shiny accepted heroes. Just a line , hey everything that happened in the X-Men films has happened , its just the Avengers never mentioned them til Wolverine makes his appearance.

And the Lego Marvel Super-Heroes game has the X-Men and Fantastic Four characters and is spun right from the 1st Avengers film by the way. There isn't a long explanation on how they are there. They just are and its accepted as they always were.

Exactly. Just like you don't explain female Transformers. They just are. Leave it alone. If people have issues ask them why are there male Transformers.

Also many MCu and FOX fans don't realize that Marvel still owns the rights to the UK characters, hene their appearances in the films and shows. They can even use Captain Britain and Elizabeth (Psylocke, they can't call her this) Braddock pre New Mutants annual number 2. They've used STRIKE, Lance Hunter, and other things.

BANNED

DOOM's reaction to his extremely minor scar makes him look like one of the dumbest people to ever live.
    In fairness to Doom, his face having only a minor scar is so inconsistent as to constitute a retcon IMO. There have been plenty of references, even close-up views of his eyes through the mask, that proved the damage to his face was very extensive.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    In fairness to Doom, his face having only a minor scar is so inconsistent as to constitute a retcon IMO. There have been plenty of references, even close-up views of his eyes through the mask, that proved the damage to his face was very extensive.
    Didn't that happen because he forced the monks to put his mask on while it was too hot? He was scarred, however little or much due to the accident. Wasn't it he felt Richards had done him wrong, so he swore he would get revenge? So he went to learn more about magic and stuff and they were putting his armour on and the mask they built was too hot, but he insisted they'd put it on before it had a chance to cool.

I could have sworn that was the reason why his face looked so messed up behind the mask. Obviously, I can't remember when it was revealed that the scar on his face was very minor, but I thought Doom made it worse by being too hasty.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Didn't that happen because he forced the monks to put his mask on while it was too hot? He was scarred, however little or much due to the accident. Wasn't it he felt Richards had done him wrong, so he swore he would get revenge? So he went to learn more about magic and stuff and they were putting his armour on and the mask they built was too hot, but he insisted they'd put it on before it had a chance to cool.

I could have sworn that was the reason why his face looked so messed up behind the mask. Obviously, I can't remember when it was revealed that the scar on his face was very minor, but I thought Doom made it worse by being too hasty.

I think he was trying to communicate with his dead mom and something went wrong with the device. his friend reed tried to stop it and when it blew up in dooms face he blamed reed for all of it. I think thats the story but iono been a long time. Maybe google it if you have time