Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

I just wanted to add that I also love the art, at first I wasn't a big fan of Fernandez but now I really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Damian's phone has a Nightwing themed cover? How sweet.
    I think it is, it's blue and everything lol but no surprise we all know who Damian's favorite big brother is

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I just wanted to add that I also love the art, at first I wasn't a big fan of Fernandez but now I really like it.

I think it is, it's blue and everything lol but no surprise we all know who Damian's favorite big brother is
    He doesn't hide it very well does he

Incredible Member

I think it was in the Nightwing Rebirth but definitely in one of the recent NW books, we found out that Dick's favourite sweets are circus peanuts.

(I do have to admit though, considering the state of Damians cheeks there, his whole little I AM BATMAN blow up could be cause by a peanut allergy.)

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Me too.

Heh, Dick doing the Spider-Man kiss .

I'm guessing Shawn needs to "talk" with Dick about what happened to her at the end of the last issue? Or is it something else?

Nice seeing Damian with the rest of the Titans in Titans Tower, which now provides a handy explanation for why he barely shows up in Gotham these days .

I know Starfire and Raven's designs by Jonboy had them in heels, but I'm guessing that's going to be pretty inconsistent between artists...

Kori almost saying Dick's name is cute .

Not sure what Damian's issue is here. He's always seen himself as Batman's true heir, but Dick would be the one person he probably would accept being Batman before he is. I guess he just doesn't like the idea that Dick is everyone's natural choice while he isn't.

Ya, his problem is that other people aren't seeing him as Batmans true heir.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, his problem is that other people aren't seeing him as Batmans true heir.
    Damian has a little growing-up to do. He's got the pedigree but he can't fill out the costume for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by HellHere View Post
    I think it was in the Nightwing Rebirth but definitely in one of the recent NW books, we found out that Dick's favourite sweets are circus peanuts.

(I do have to admit though, considering the state of Damians cheeks there, his whole little I AM BATMAN blow up could be cause by a peanut allergy.)
    Very funny. That's like zoo grade peanuts right there.

Extraordinary Member

I kind of have the impression that the Titans here act more like in "Teen Titans Go!" than on the comics.

"unlike pretty much everyone i know, shawn hides nothing" <-- can someone explain what they think he means by this, because i feel offended for all of Dick's friends and family who have stuck by him his whole life vs some girl he met 3 months ago. i know WHY Seeley put it in there because its obvious that Shawn is hiding something, but i felt that bit was unnecessary to say.

Also, im excited for Damian lol i decided to pick up #16 in hopes that it will impress me! Hopefully it will. I just dont want it to turn into a relationship soap opera :/

Quote Originally Posted by lorraine View Post
    I actually like Shawn a lot but that was such a meh opening to a new arc. And Dami's motives of heading to the Blud? Oh well, he's just a child. Damn, why am I not feeling the hype for this issue as I felt for when I saw the previews for #15...
    CRY im the opposite im hype to see Damian and thats it LMFAO i just dont want Shawn and Dick to turn into a relationship soap opera, because if it does imma have to drop.

Mighty Member

Maybe because most of his friends and family are hiding something? They certainly hide the fact that they are superheroes/vigilantes. Far as we know, Shawn isn't hiding her past or anything else. Dick thinks he knows the worst about her already. Also they are clearly still in the honey moon phase, no need to be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I kind of have the impression that the Titans here act more like in "Teen Titans Go!" than on the comics.
    What do you mean? That their personalities or interactions here come off more like on the cartoon then in the actual Teen Titans book?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What do you mean? That their personalities or interactions here come off more like on the cartoon then in the actual Teen Titans book?
    Allready the situation with them hanging out main room of the tower is quite catoon like imo.
    And don't you think that Damians reaction would fit quite well to the Teen Titans Go Robin? The same with the reaction he get on his question from the team (especially Raven, how is in the comics usually not a grumpy goth girl).

You would just have to change the speech patterns of the characters a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Maybe because most of his friends and family are hiding something? They certainly hide the fact that they are superheroes/vigilantes. Far as we know, Shawn isn't hiding her past or anything else. Dick thinks he knows the worst about her already. Also they are clearly still in the honey moon phase, no need to be offended.
    Hmm i can see that point, but when its worded like that, its kinda like a slap in the face you know? Dick is a sueprhero he knows why he has to hide his secret identity or else the events of Grayson erasing everyone's memory of him would have never happened you know? I just thought it was weirdly worded. Im not actually offended lol i just think that if one of his friends heard it, they would be offended because as a superhero its part of who you are you know? And Dick has more than understood that part so i just thought it was a bit weird for him to say that. And yeah i know they are in the honeymoon stage, its just the most annoying stage lol and im hoping it doesnt turn into soap opera drama going into the arc makes me less excited you know?