Default Superman-related stories we hope to never see

I had an awful thought after reading the Superman Vol. 1: Son of Superman tpb:
    Please, don't let them have a Super-crossover where H'El, Eradicator, and Cyborg Superman get together to try and remake Earth into a New Krypton!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Eradicator, and Cyborg Superman get together

...I don't want to alarm you or anything but...you have seen the May solictiations correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    ...I don't want to alarm you or anything but...you have seen the May solictiations correct?
    No, I haven't (at least, not all of them).

= goes to find them on the internet =

Oh, damn. And not only is it infecting Action Comics (the title I buy), but it also ties in to Suicide Squad (which I don't read / have no desire to buy)?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I actually wouldn't mind that at all. H'El was a fine character, just had an unfortunate "extreme" name.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I really hope H'El never comes back, at least not as he was. But I can't imagine redoing him instead of developing a character with a better foundation.

I also have a real disinterest in comics with child victims. With the current developments I'm going to be pretty disappointed if Jon or Kathy get hurt.