Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I forgot the demon purposely upset the donut shop attendant just to get him to pee in his coffee.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I'm not generally a fan of bringing back shows that have run their course. The new X-Files just depressed me. Those shows are like seeing your favorite band from when you were a teenager, now fat and bald and old, squeezed into spandex and taking hits of oxygen offstage between every song.

But I am a fan of the idea of new shows in the same setting as the old one, with the original cast there to pass the torch and make occasional guest appearances. I'd like to see them do that with Xena, and Buffy.

I loved "The Curse of Frank Black" episode and it had some great music.
    Hail Hydra!

The only show I can think of I'd like to see brought back is Twin Peaks and my prayers have been answered.

Might be fun to see Misfits of Science get a 2nd run.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Damages
    Wolverine & The X-Men Cartoon
    Xena

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I'm not generally a fan of bringing back shows that have run their course. The new X-Files just depressed me. Those shows are like seeing your favorite band from when you were a teenager, now fat and bald and old, squeezed into spandex and taking hits of oxygen offstage between every song.

But I am a fan of the idea of new shows in the same setting as the old one, with the original cast there to pass the torch and make occasional guest appearances. I'd like to see them do that with Xena, and Buffy.
    Oh god no, the passing of the torch is one of the worst tropes ever (at least for me, I've never liked the whole cliche of giving way to the next generation in fiction).

For me I'd like to see:
    1. Lois and Clark - With Supergirl and all the CW shows going, I don't know, just got me wondering what a Lois and Clark official reunion show would be like. It could be part of the multiverse they got going or something. I mean they already got Dean Cain, and Terri Hatcher probably needs work. I don't need a whole series, but something would be cool.

2. Tie between Hercules and Xena. These two shows were the bomb when I was a kid. Okay, so Kevin Sorbo and Lucy Lawless are no spring chickens, but hey, they can play the whole older and grittier thing into the story line. Lucy Lawless has been great in The Evil Dead show, and Sorbo's going to be on an episode of Supergirl.

3. Tremors. They restarted the film franchise, and all the hate the TV show got for replacing Farscape shouldn't be a problem anymore. With the movies being so-so with the last one in Africa, a TV series could keep thing back in Perfection with the original graboid species and maybe close out the dangling plot threads of the last show.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    2. Tie between Hercules and Xena. These two shows were the bomb when I was a kid. Okay, so Kevin Sorbo and Lucy Lawless are no spring chickens, but hey, they can play the whole older and grittier thing into the story line. Lucy Lawless has been great in The Evil Dead show, and Sorbo's going to be on an episode of Supergirl.
    Lucy has said she's in far better shape now than she was when actually making the show, and she said she's game for coming back for a mini series or something. So that'd work.

Sorbo seems done with Hercules though, he went on a rant against Xena for basically stealing his shows audience and making it irrelevant by overshadowing it. So I'm not if anyone from the original show wants him back.

1 Carnivale
    2 V
    3 King of the Hill

Heck yeah to Carnivale.

I may or may not be the only person on the board who wants seaQuest to come back. But really as long as Season 2 is largely unacknowledged, and the original theme song comes back. I want my Star Trek Under the Sea, dammit.

1. She-Ra: Princess of Power

2. Roseanne

3. Xena: Warrior Princess

Terriers on FX- loved that show back in 2010. Donal Logue and Micheal Raymond-James was amazing and we deserve a season 2. Hank and Brit needs a new case to solve.

A Being Human Spinoff/remake for Tom/Hal/Alex- in the british version, they created a new vampire/werewolf/trio and i would like them to recieve their own US version.

A Connor Spinoff for Angel- rather than bringing the character Angel back I thought it would be interesting to focus on his son Connor years after s5's finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    1 Carnivale
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Heck yeah to Carnivale.
    What a great recommendation. I still have the two seasons on DVD. Clancy Brown was so darn good as a semi-evil priest turning more into the anti-Christ. I so have to watch this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    What a great recommendation. I still have the two seasons on DVD. Clancy Brown was so darn good as a semi-evil priest turning more into the anti-Christ. I so have to watch this again.
    I am really happy some others agree. Despite the way it "ended" (if that's what you want to call it) I recommend it to anyone. Everyone! =p

Amazing Member

Lost: Pick up on what the "survivors" did between leaving the island and their deaths and how the island still manipulated their lives. Add in Hurley, Ben and Walt doing their island thing and recruiting new inhabitants.

Fringe: This show could easily keep going with more weird science and having the characters find even more alternate realities.

Jericho: Never read the comics that were supposed to continue the story, but really want to see the story continue.