Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    I don't know if he counts, but I've been a huge mark for Killer Moth from Batman ever since encountering him as the first boss of the Batman NES game. What continues to intrigue to this day is that Sunsoft chose this pretty obscure Batman villain to showcase as the opening boss to what was, at the time, the biggest Batman video game.

Also, the first stage theme "Streets of Desolation" should seriously be a big Batman song, like the 60s show theme song, and Elfman and Zimmer's themes. If Sunsoft owns the rights to it, WB should buy them.
    Love Killer Moth! With all the extreme anti-batman types cranked out over the decades, he really was the first. Literally reinvents himself to be the antithesis Batman, from his MO to his arsenal full of trickedout themed gadgets, to the mothmobile, moth-cave, moth-signal etc. all re-purposed to help criminals instead. Just that he chose a Moth theme LOL!, and some outrageously garish colors.: p

Although there has been attempts of redesign. From more visually moth-like, to sleeker armored looks., still could never get away from - wait you chose a moth theme? LOL!
    I remember when the more purple and silver Django Fett was revealed thinking this is where they should be subtly swiping from, with the jet pack swapped for mechanical wings, wrist mounted zip-line, twin-holstered sidearms etc. with the Mando TV show it becomes even more obvious, played right, they could have the not so subtle equivalent of an ongoing Batman vs Mandalorian rivalry playing out in their books.

Last edited by Güicho; 10-04-2020 at 06:58 AM.