Odd Man
    Peacemaker
    Red Bee
    Starman (Mikaal Tomas)
    Super-Chief
    Tasmanian Devil
    Tsunami
    Vigilante (Saunders)

Michael Holt(Mr. Terrific), Tom Tresser, Vic Sage.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I know her original costume is truly terrible (Dear God, that bow! Why?!!). But I don't care.

Batman_and_the_Outsiders_Vol_1_31.jpg

I love Looker.

Power Girl, Black Lightning, Onyx, The Question(Reneee Montoya), Mary Marvel, Doctor Light(Hoshi), Halo, Static Shock, Firehawk, Goldstar, Fire and Ice

Phantom lady
    fury=lyta
    liberty belle
    mary marvel
    nubia
    bombshell
    dr light=kimiyo
    frances kane
    harbinger
    halo
    lady quark
    celsius
    fire
    firehawk
    firebrand
    ice
    faith
    looker
    maxima
    black alice
    empress=anita fite
    isis
    witchfire

bushido
    bronze tiger
    golden eagle
    amazing man
    blue devil
    iron munro
    nuklon
    omac
    red star
    steel
    ultraa
    bunker
    black lightning
    coldcast
    lightray
    geo force
    joto
    red tornado
    sand
    brain wave
    capt comet
    bloodwynd
    sebastian faust
    zauriel
    zach zatara

BANNED

Sandman (Morpheus The Dream)
    Sandman (Wesley Dodds)
    Swamp Thing
    Etrigan
    Wildcat
    Flash (Jay Garrick)
    Damage
    Starman (Jack Knight)
    Starman (Thom Kallor)
    Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
    Liberty Belle
    Hourman
    Boostergold
    Bluebeetle (Ted Cord)
    Madame Xanadu
    Osiris
    Isis
    Mr. Terrific
    Last edited by Batarang; 03-07-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Wildcat
    Atom
    Mr. Terrific

Amazing Member

Static

The Question

Mr Miracle and Big Barda

Damage

Shade the Changing Man

Mr Terrific

Dr Light (Kimiyo)

Atom (Ryan Choi)
    Last edited by Noir; 03-07-2017 at 03:09 PM.

ISIS (Adrianna Tomaz)

I wouldn't mind seeing more of her...especially if they give her a rebirth and align her more like her TV comic version.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Incredible Member

Baron Winter - loved the Night Force series! There are a lot of possibilities with this character. Maybe as the overseer / leader of a new type of Outsiders book? Just a very interesting character to me.

Jonah Hex - have always liked this western character. Enjoyed all of his series. Would like to see him in a new series that includes many of DC's western characters guest starring in various stories.

Jason Blood - I always thought he was the more interesting aspect of Kirby's THE DEMON series. A guy trapped for century with the curse of Etrigan. There is a lot to work with there.

Ted Grant / Wildcat - I've always just liked this character. He strikes me as Batman without the fortune. Just a street level fighter out to do the right thing.

Wesley Dodd / Sandman - I like the dark moodiness of the character, the pre- Sandy era.

Those would be my votes.
    Last edited by bretmaverick2; 03-09-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    ISIS (Adrianna Tomaz)

I wouldn't mind seeing more of her...especially if they give her a rebirth and align her more like her TV comic version.
    I love Isis but with that name I don't think she is coming back anytime soon. It would just be too much of a hot button topic that DC does not want to deal with.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I love Isis but with that name I don't think she is coming back anytime soon. It would just be too much of a hot button topic that DC does not want to deal with.
    They could use alternative names like Iset, or she and others could just refer to her as "the goddess Isis" every single time to avoid confusion. Honestly in comics alone I don't think it's that hot-button for anyone to cause a fuss.
    Last edited by Lightning Rider; 03-09-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    They could use alternative names like Iset, or she and others could just refer to her as "the goddess ISIS" every single time to avoid confusion. Honestly in comics alone I don't think it's that hot-button for anyone to cause a fuss.
    Calling her Iset would be brilliant.(..so they probably won't. )

The Question (Sage)

Dr Light (Kimi)

Claw (John Chan)

Manhunter (bring back Shaw and Spencer as a duo)

Astonishing Member

Definitely not my only ones, but what comes to mind right at the outset are Red Devil/Kid Devil and Blue Devil.

The latter of whom I really enjoyed in those early New 52 "DC Universe Preresents" stories with Black Lightning. I loved the design and make of his suit. Macabre, but soooo cool! I loved his personality, and how his playful and mischievous side came out under the suits influence. He was pretty fun all around, a contrary example to how New 52 was, allegedly, all grim and dark all the time. Got some good lines out of him, and his relationship with Black Lightning was pretty cool for something as short lived as it was. Sadly, the whole affair was short lived, but it's stuck to my mind in such a positive way to this day.

The former also had a macabre and cool design that looked really sleek. I enjoyed his character, as well as the friendships he had, particularly with Jaime and Zachary Zatara. He always came off as the teen who wanted to prove himself and have something unique to call his own, like many a kid that age, but who himself was not judgmental of others and was willing to befriend anyone and give them a fair chance. Not all the Titans were like that. He was like Zach's only real friend at the time, too, right up until he lost his powers and subsequently died.

Honestly, I really didn't care for how he went out. He was treated as extraneous and not welcome, by the other Titans and the writer(s) by extension, which was likely why he was originally made to befriend the characters he did, even if it had the side effect of him being the most excepting of the Teens. The worst of it is that he was de-powered, almost instantly "justifying" the stand-offish treatment he was getting and that he continued to get, only to add insult to injury when he was killed off. I was not a fan. I read somewhere that he was supposed to come back in a story arc featured around him with powers again, and he would have played a sort of male Raven as far as how he would be trying to get away from the evil's influence that would have a hold on him, but of course that never came to be. (Eddie was also in "DC Universe Presents", albeit in a bit role. Perhaps it would have been expanded and he would have been back with a powers that way, but since Blue was never touched bases with after, Red had no chance.)

Kid Chimera and Tom Cat/Wild Cat II from JSA were also both cool to me, and I wish they'd gotten more definitive screen time than they did. Same for Reiser and Roman from the New 52's Doomed series, which was also short lived for me.

Above everything else, I wish to see this book continued at least long enough to settle the things it brought up. Namely, Roman's poor fate, (seriously, I felt so bad for how his story was left hanging ), how Reiser continued to carry out his new-found positive resolve for his situation after choosing to return to Metropolis and Star Labs from his super-brief stay with the Teen Titans, and who the heck that girl with the glasses was, as well as the "kid" with the coke bottle glasses, of whom both seemed privy to a side of Reiser and a deeper plot that was never elaborated on. Her name escapes me, but the girl seemed to have the power to calm Reiser in Doomed-mode down.

Oh, and I'd of loved it if Reiser stayed around long enough to have gotten a proper superhero code name, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianWilly View Post
    Bilal Asselah, aka Nightrunner from Batman Inc.
    Same here. He's my fav of the Batman Inc. characters. Definitely the coolest and most contemporary, both in looks, style, and backstory. Sad that the last I can recall seeing him, he had been brainwashed like a chump...

I'd definitely read a story featuring him any day.