Super Moderator

Default "The Tenth Realm" Spins Ewing's "Loki" Toward "AXIS"

Al Ewing tells CBR about how "Thor and Loki: The Tenth Realm" leads "Loki: Agent of Asgard" directly from "Original Sin" to Marvel's "AXIS" event.

Full article here.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I might get this for Angela, but I could care less for Loki or Aaron's Thor.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Big fan of all three, so this series is pretty made for me.

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

I'm getting this for Loki and Thor, and don't know much about Angela. But, I'm in!
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

The more they tease Angela/Thor/Loki interaction, the more excited I get for this. This is going to have a huge impact on the Thor mythos.

None of my business, but I'm just curious as to why? Are they just not characters you care for or...?

All-New Member

Shadowcat??? My fellow statesmen...? Are you nuts??? Aarons Thor is by far the best book on any shelf at the moment. Dc or Marvel.

At first, I wasn't sold on Angela being the long lost sister of Thor. But the more I read about it, the more intriguing it sounds. I know there are going to be fans who only see Angela as being from the world of Spawn and any effort to fit her into the Marvel universe would be seen as wrong. But now that Angela is under the Marvel/Disney domain, it makes sense to give her a new touch. And I think this can work. It might even end up being the most important long-term impact of Original Sin.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

first time ive really liked simone's art

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'll give it a shot for Loki and Thor.

I just hope LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD doesn't get pulled into any events. I love that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I'll give it a shot for Loki and Thor.

I just hope LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD doesn't get pulled into any events. I love that book.
    There was an article on CBR the other day that basically said that Agent of Asgard is going to directly lead into Tenth Realm. So, while it may not be a blatant tie-in, it is going to be affected by the greater Marvel events.

I enjoy that book, too. It's a little weird at times, but I really like the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorthedestroyer View Post
    Shadowcat??? My fellow statesmen...? Are you nuts??? Aarons Thor is by far the best book from Marvel on any shelf at the moment
    Fixed that for you

I was disappointed in this issue (Thor & Loki: Original Sin #1, or whatever the thing is called). It was much less fun and creative than Ewing's typical Loki: AOA work, and I didn't really feel that invested in the plot. The double-page spread of Bianchi's work looked really nice but I think there is a good chance I will skip the remainder of this miniseries and just jump back on Loki: AOA when that returns.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman