View Poll Results: Which is your Favorite?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bette Kane

1 0.92%
  • Babs OG

20 18.35%
  • Helena B

1 0.92%
  • Cass C

32 29.36%
  • Charlie Gage-Radcliffe

0 0%
  • Stephanie B

28 25.69%
  • Babs-52

11 10.09%
  • Babs-Burnside

13 11.93%
  • Other

3 2.75%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Barbara Gordon
    5’2”, 105 lbs. (Arkham Origins, age barly 15)
    ???, 110 lbs (Batgirl Year One #4)
    5’4”, ??? (Detective Comics #388)
    5’6”, 121 lbs. (Who's Who Vol 1 #2 1985 (Earth One), Batman Sourcebook 1st ed.)
    5’7”, 116 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (JLA Vol 2))
    5’7”, 126 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (Birds of Prey), Injustice, LSS)
    5’11”, 126 lbs. (Who's Who #7 1991, Secret Files an Origins (Batman, Batgirl), Ultimate Guide, Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Knight(as Oracle))
    5’11”, 135 lbs. (Batman Annual #13, Who's Who: Update '87 Vol 1 #1, Batman Sourcebook 2nd ed., Arkham Knight(as Batgirl), The Batman Files, Encyclopedia 3)
    5’11”, 148 lbs. (Encyclopedia 1+2, Ultimate Character Guide, Batman Character Encyclopedia)

Stephanie Brown
    5’5”, 110 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (Batman), Ultimate Guide, Batman Character Encyclopedia, Encyclopedia 3)
    5’5”, 129 lbs. (Encyclopedia 1+2)
    5’5”, 142 lbs. (Ultimate Character Guide)

Cassandra Cain
    5’4”, 123 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (Batman Allies))
    5’5”, 110 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (Birds of Prey, Batgirl, No Man's Land), Ultimate Guide, , Batman Character Encyclopedia, The Batman Files, Encyclopedia3)
    5’5”, 127 lbs. (Encyclopedia1+2)

Helena Bertinelli
    5’7”, 115 lbs. ( Justice Leage Source Book)
    5’9”, 120 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (JLA Vol 2))
    5’11”, 130 lbs. (Who's Who #6 1991, Secret Files and Origins (Batman, Birds of Prey), Injustice, Batman Character Encyclopedia, The Batman Files)
    5’11”, 148 lbs. (Ultimate Guide, Encyclopedia 1+2, Secret Files and Origins (Gotham), Ultimate Character Guide)

Helena Wayne
    5’10”, 127 lbs. (Dark Knight Daughter, Who's Who Vol 1 #10 1985)
    5’11”, 130 lbs. (Encyclopedia 3)

Bette Kane
    5’6”, 120 lbs. (Who's Who #2 1991 , Secret Origins Annual #3 ?, Secret Files an Origins (Titans #2), Batman Character Encyclopedia, Encyclopedia 3)
    5’6”, 123 lbs. (Encyclopedia 1+2)
    BTAS also showed Barbara's bio data, and it said: 5'3" 110lbs (which seems to be a better fit for the burnside Batgirl, as they actually mention she's short in the Burnside run)

I like most BG designs, sort of over the Burnside look but I loved initially.
    Give me her original New 52 costume, including purple cape interior (was sad to see that go early in the run).

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Old school Babs. It's what I was introduced to all those many years ago and it's still my favorite costume.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

I Like this outfit the best. Armor Just Makes more sense to me when it comes to an Nonpowered character

And Barbara As Batwoman in Elsewords I liked As Well

Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

OG Babs all the way.
    Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    BTAS also showed Barbara's bio data, and it said: 5'3" 110lbs (which seems to be a better fit for the burnside Batgirl, as they actually mention she's short in the Burnside run)
    Do you know where or when?

thought she's been upped to 5'7" in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRedHood View Post
    I Like this outfit the best. Armor Just Makes more sense to me when it comes to an Nonpowered character

Thing is, that suit's armor sucked, at least relatively speaking. It wasn't stab-proof and the gray patches on the biceps and ribs weren't bulletproof.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    You know, I'm legitimately curious if Bette Kane's Bat-Girl costume is the favorite of ANYONE IN THE WORLD. Like, her Flamebird costume from the late 90's is awesome, but I'm talking about her original suit.
    It was cute for its time.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Steph's is the best as it is an armoured look as well without looking too full like Babs new 52 suit was.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Stephanie's version is my favorite by a hair.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Thing is, that suit's armor sucked, at least relatively speaking. It wasn't stab-proof and the gray patches on the biceps and ribs weren't bulletproof.
    True But You Know... Shock Plates.

Those Came in handy alot when dealing with certain enemies that hit with powerful impact during the run. she shouldn't be completely invulnerable but good enough to get past a few things. I can't stand what shes wearing now though
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

BANNED

I can't stand what shes wearing now though
    I don't make it a secret that I don't care for Babsgirl Post-Flashpoint, but surprisingly, I am willing to defend the Burnside suit. It's nowhere near as good as Cass or Steph's suits, but I honestly do find it kind of cool, and much preferable to all of Barbara's other suits. (In the comics at least. My favorite Babsgirl design overall is the one from "The Batman" cartoon.)

True But You Know... Shock Plates.

Those Came in handy alot when dealing with certain enemies that hit with powerful impact during the run.
    Apart from that time James Jr. broke the one in her cowl with a mallet.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Burnside, followed by Cassandra's, followed by Stephanie's.