View Poll Results: Which is your Favorite?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bette Kane

1 0.92%
  • Babs OG

20 18.35%
  • Helena B

1 0.92%
  • Cass C

32 29.36%
  • Charlie Gage-Radcliffe

0 0%
  • Stephanie B

28 25.69%
  • Babs-52

11 10.09%
  • Babs-Burnside

13 11.93%
  • Other

3 2.75%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Babs doesn't seem to be 5'11" - where did they print that?
    Barbara Gordon
    5’2”, 105 lbs. (Arkham Origins, age barly 15)
    ???, 110 lbs (Batgirl Year One #4)
    5’4”, ??? (Detective Comics #388)
    5’6”, 121 lbs. (Who's Who Vol 1 #2 1985 (Earth One), Batman Sourcebook 1st ed.)
    5’7”, 116 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (JLA Vol 2))
    5’7”, 126 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (Birds of Prey), Injustice, LSS)
    5’11”, 126 lbs. (Who's Who #7 1991, Secret Files an Origins (Batman, Batgirl), Ultimate Guide, Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Knight(as Oracle))
    5’11”, 135 lbs. (Batman Annual #13, Who's Who: Update '87 Vol 1 #1, Batman Sourcebook 2nd ed., Arkham Knight(as Batgirl), The Batman Files, Encyclopedia 3)
    5’11”, 148 lbs. (Encyclopedia 1+2, Ultimate Character Guide, Batman Character Encyclopedia)

Stephanie Brown
    5’5”, 110 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (Batman), Ultimate Guide, Batman Character Encyclopedia, Encyclopedia 3)
    5’5”, 129 lbs. (Encyclopedia 1+2)
    5’5”, 142 lbs. (Ultimate Character Guide)

Cassandra Cain
    5’4”, 123 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (Batman Allies))
    5’5”, 110 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (Birds of Prey, Batgirl, No Man's Land), Ultimate Guide, , Batman Character Encyclopedia, The Batman Files, Encyclopedia3)
    5’5”, 127 lbs. (Encyclopedia1+2)

Helena Bertinelli
    5’7”, 115 lbs. ( Justice Leage Source Book)
    5’9”, 120 lbs. (Secret Files and Origins (JLA Vol 2))
    5’11”, 130 lbs. (Who's Who #6 1991, Secret Files and Origins (Batman, Birds of Prey), Injustice, Batman Character Encyclopedia, The Batman Files)
    5’11”, 148 lbs. (Ultimate Guide, Encyclopedia 1+2, Secret Files and Origins (Gotham), Ultimate Character Guide)

Helena Wayne
    5’10”, 127 lbs. (Dark Knight Daughter, Who's Who Vol 1 #10 1985)
    5’11”, 130 lbs. (Encyclopedia 3)

Bette Kane
    5’6”, 120 lbs. (Who's Who #2 1991 , Secret Origins Annual #3 ?, Secret Files an Origins (Titans #2), Batman Character Encyclopedia, Encyclopedia 3)
    5’6”, 123 lbs. (Encyclopedia 1+2)

BANNED

Ah, it was a joke. Okay! (But I love filthy rich schoolteacher Helena, with super expensive clothes while teaching and bombing around in a Lambo...)
    Well, the phrasing was intended to be amusing, but I was serious Batman ust plain stealing Helena's costume being a complete dick move. And I also believe she did not in any way deserved any blame in the debacle that Batman decided was just cause to fire her as Batgirl.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, the phrasing was intended to be amusing, but I was serious Batman ust plain stealing Helena's costume being a complete dick move. And I also believe she did not in any way deserved any blame in the debacle that Batman decided was just cause to fire her as Batgirl.
    Bruce behaviour was really quite questionable.
    But the whole thing was iirc never really brought up again in Helenas post No Man Land Appearances.

Btw. does anyboddy know if there were ever plans to have Helena become Batgirl permanently or was it intended right from the start to introduce a new character who should take up the mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Cass is my main girl, but when it comes to costumes, Steph's Batgirl costume is easily the best.

Basically this for me too, except Babs instead of Cass. Stephanie Brown's Batgirl costume was the best. It looked like the evolution of the basic design. The overall look was based on Barbara's costume, with added elements from Cassandra's costume, as well as Spoiler in it's choice of colors.

WOW. a Tie.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

What! Batman being unfair to Huntress? You shock me!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

What! Batman being unfair to Huntress? You shock me!
    With the exception of Babs, Bruce has always been a dick to the girl. He treats Huntress and Steph completely unfairly, telling them to stop being heroes for making mistakes that the boys have made tons of times, and while he initially treated Cass as an equal, during the EvilCass storyline (HAAAAATE), he described her as being "Always deranged."

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Tim is actually only 5'6'', while Bruce is 6'2''. Steph is also 5'5".

But Dick iirc didn't wear Bruce suit but made his own.

Btw. it would be kind of fun of Barbara and Helena would actually be drawn as 5'11" around the other Batfamily members (especially when wearing high heels), since they would be taller than everyone except Bruce and Jason (with high heels they might even reach Bruce hight) and Barbara would even be taller than her father, and Dinah would also be between 7 and 4 inches shorter.
    page_14.jpg

10char

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    Pretty sure that's the only time that Batgirl costume was drawn with wedges...

Also, was New 52 Batgirl consistently taller then her Burnside self? I'm wondering if she shrunk when they started doubling-up on portraying her as a "young adult millennial."

With the exception of Babs, Bruce has always been a dick to the girl. He treats Huntress and Steph completely unfairly, telling them to stop being heroes for making mistakes that the boys have made tons of times, and while he initially treated Cass as an equal, during the EvilCass storyline (HAAAAATE), he described her as being "Always deranged."
    Very true. Which is why I love Helena and Steph the most!

Can we just treat everything in Evil Cass as...not having happened?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

BANNED

Very true. Which is why I love Helena and Steph the most!

Can we just treat everything in Evil Cass as...not having happened?
    Just so long as people acknowledge that she WAS adopted by Bruce, nothing would make me happier than forgetting that storyline.

Just so long as people acknowledge that she WAS adopted by Bruce, nothing would make me happier than forgetting that storyline.
    Agreed.

I'm very curious about the person who voted "Other" - which uniform are people picking for that?

BANNED

I'm very curious about the person who voted "Other" - which uniform are people picking for that?
    Elseworld versions, presumably.

Also, while I voted Cass I am also very fond of this particular costume that ws only used once:

Also, while I voted Cass I am also very fond of this particular costume that ws only used once:

Ah, good point.

I loved the Spy Smasher arc, though the end felt a bit hasty.

BANNED

Funnily enough, I commissioned a piece of art, which is hung proudly above my bed, of Cass as Batgirl, Steph as Spoiler, and sitting in between them, Oracle, in a look modeled after this. It's a good look for Babs.