Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Was it in AvX? Or something else? I don't remember...

But apparently Jessica Drew had some sort of telepathy resistance that was developed by SHIELD. It was a little out of left field.
    Since you bring up SHIELD...

Fury seems like someone that would have some sort of block on his brain. Any feats that back it up?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Back in West Coat Avengers Moon Knight showed resistance to mind control because he had multiple personalities in his head. Not necessarily the same thing as telepathy but that might apply.

Also gods in general seem highly resistant. Enchantress completely shut out Xavier in Secret Wars. And Thor is regularly shown resistant, though not immune as we saw with Red Skull.
    hmmm didn't thor shove phoenix emma out of his mind?

What about Doom? He seems like someoen that would be telepathic resistant

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Since you bring up SHIELD...

Fury seems like someone that would have some sort of block on his brain. Any feats that back it up?
    Well since every Fury we've ever seen outside of Original Sin is actually an LMD....

His armor has to have blocks against telepaths, and barring that he probably has spells and enough mental fortitude to prevent anyone from reading his mind.

Though speaking of FF Rogues, I doubt Galactus or his Heralds would be effected by telepaths.

Magicians in general will have telepathic resistance. Battling a telepathy is essentially the same thing as mage battling on the Astral plane.

Is Vision resistant? I assume robots are but I can't recall if that was ever put to the test. Martian Manhunt effected, but his telepathy worked on the Ultimate Nullifyer so I think it works differently.

Magicians in general will have telepathic resistance. Battling a telepathy is essentially the same thing as mage battling on the Astral plane.

Is Vision resistant? I assume robots are but I can't recall if that was ever put to the test. Martian Manhunt effected, but his telepathy worked on the Ultimate Nullifyer so I think it works differently.
    I would think Vision would be immune to telepathy, but conversely he's weak against viruses or hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    His armor has to have blocks against telepaths, and barring that he probably has spells and enough mental fortitude to prevent anyone from reading his mind.

Though speaking of FF Rogues, I doubt Galactus or his Heralds would be effected by telepaths.
    Emma tried when the Cabal first met up and Doom made it clear it wasn't a very good idea.

Emma tried when the Cabal first met up and Doom made it clear it wasn't a very good idea.
    Damn, i swear half these posts are people punking Emma lol

Damn, i swear half these posts are people punking Emma lol
    Yeah. Emma is starting to give telepaths a bad rap.

Is Xavier's track record any better, really ?

Black Goliath Bill Foster had TP resistance in giant form.

Night Thrasher also was stated to have TP resistance.

In the past, Rogue and Wolverine were both stated to have minds not readable by Telepaths, but that has varied over the years.

Elektra, when she's expecting it. She's resisted telepathic probing by Jean Gray, and is generally resistant to mind control/infiltration efforts.

BANNED

Doom is as far as i know the only one that could withstand the purple man standing right in front of him without help from his amour in Emperor Doom. That is not the same as resisting someone trying to read his mind. But it shows he is able to withstand more unorthodox means of mindcontrol and is strongwilled enough to stop a telepath from trying something.

Not sure, but people like Thanos, Sentry, Odin, the Watcher and Galactus may be beyond mortal Telepaths to read or probe their minds.

When Hummingbird (Aracely Penalba) met Rachel Grey-Summers and this one tried to mind read her, she accidentally overwhelmed and paralyzed Rachel and other mutant psychics (Jean Grey, Blindfold, Quentin Quire) and couldn't stop the effect herself. This was when Aracely was helping Scarlet Spider (Kaine) infiltrate the mutant school and kill Wolverine to pay off a coerced debt to the Assassin Guild - they later teamed up to take down this organization instead.

It took Iceman slowing down Aracely's brain with his freezing powers to stop the mental onslaught. Rachel Grey described Aracely's brain as being "on fire".

What exactly happened is not clear as we don't know what is Hummingbird, but her powers are definitely magic-related. She may or not be the human reincarnation of this really scaring Aztec god.