Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Wasny she usinh her powers earlier that very same issye?

Im not saying she was at peak form but they were working the whole event i do believe.

And she got straight up rejected out of his brain
    Yeah, her powers weren't at 100% but they were working to some degree.

Frankly if Emma was powerless she wouldn't have been there in the first place.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Does Ulysses count from civil war ii whose now a cosmic being who joined eternity at the end of civil war ii count?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Does Ulysses count from civil war ii whose now a cosmic being who joined eternity at the end of civil war ii count?
    I think pretty much any cosmic being can be considered resistant to telepathy. Or at least Herald level and up. Not exactly sure where Ulysses stands in the ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, her powers weren't at 100% but they were working to some degree.

Frankly if Emma was powerless she wouldn't have been there in the first place.
    Well, she had to rely on the Stepford Cuckoos most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Probably.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I think pretty much any cosmic being can be considered resistant to telepathy. Or at least Herald level and up. Not exactly sure where Ulysses stands in the ranking.
    I agree in theory, but the Heralds aren't automatically covered. Surfer has shown to be susceptible in the past. And there are some Elders of the Universe that are susceptible. But I guess it all depends on who the telepath is.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I agree in theory, but the Heralds aren't automatically covered. Surfer has shown to be susceptible in the past. And there are some Elders of the Universe that are susceptible. But I guess it all depends on who the telepath is.
    Yeah I don't think anyone is necessarily automatically covered. For most in the list, it's more accurate to say resistant than immune.

Mighty Member

Yeah I don't think anyone is necessarily automatically covered. For most in the list, it's more accurate to say resistant than immune.
    Quasar's bands provide immunity to telepathic control. A couple of cosmic level psis could read his brain but not control it because he tuned the bands to match his brainwaves and provide protection.

Ultimate Member

Ditto with feral characters like Wolverine. No one ever stops to argue that a character with little to no self control should actually be easier to be co-opted, simply because he/she/it has abdicated control of their own functions by virtue of their highly emotional and/or fugue state.
    Plus it's Wolverine. He's been mind-controlled, memory-wiped, brain-screwed, turned against his friends, worked for Apocalypse, etc. only slightly less often in his life than I've changed socks in mine. If he's got resistance to anything, he sure could have used it before he killed Northstar or regressed to childhood and ran screaming from the (equally mind-jobbed) Beast or killed people for the CIA or whatever.

How has no one mentioned Thor?

In the AvX tie in with Emma fighting Thor, she attempted to enter his mind (In Phoenix form mind you) and was blocked out in pain. I can't think of any cases of any other psychics attempting to read him either.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

In the AvX tie in with Emma fighting Thor, she attempted to enter his mind (In Phoenix form mind you) and was blocked out in pain. I can't think of any cases of any other psychics attempting to read him either.
    Thor has been mind-controlled a few times before that.

The only reason he got immunity in AvX is so that there would be a fight. You know, the whole point of AvX Versus.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Thor has been mind-controlled a few times before that.

The only reason he got immunity in AvX is so that there would be a fight. You know, the whole point of AvX Versus.
    Thor has been mind controlled... but he's also proven to have a degree of resistance to telepathy. Gods in general seem to.

Incredible Member

You have to remember that some of these mentioned are all telepaths. Thanos is a psi by virtue of his Eternal heritage. All cosmically powered Eternals have the potential to be psi-resistant. Note: I do not include the current Hyperion here, since we don't know what his level of Eternal training is, if at all. Other Hyperions have been shown to be resistant, but not immune.
    Key phrasing being "potential." Earth-Squadron (712) Hyperion is notably very susceptible to mind-control, despite his (retconned) Eternal heritage.

Beyonder, Molecule Man, Shuma-Gorath, Cthon
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

Depends on the plot. Thor, Hulk, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Storm and I'm sure I could think of others have resisted telepathy at one time or another but at the same time they all have been mind controlled.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

I can't think of any cases of any other psychics attempting to read him either.
    Red Skull had full control of Thor in the first volume of UA
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html