Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A look into Clark Kent's scrapbook in Preview pages for Superman #18

BANNED

The scrap book is porbably what Mister. E Clark left for Jon in the earlier previes

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

wow this looks pretty good, diggin' the scrapbook
    Phantom rough on roughnecks- Old Jungle Saying

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Wow, excellent preview images in general. I'm very pumped

Love that bottom pic of Lois in the splash.

Kinda scratching my head here. The scrapbook is nice but how can they have pictures from the pre-FP universe? Did they like go back for Lois's laptop after Flashpoint!Superman kidnapped pregnant Lois during Convergence?

Although the throwback to Action Comics #1 cover is pretty cool.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Kinda scratching my head here. The scrapbook is nice but how can they have pictures from the pre-FP universe? Did they like go back for Lois's laptop after Flashpoint!Superman kidnapped pregnant Lois during Convergence?

Must have slipped an SD card in her pocket before end of Convergence lol
    Phantom rough on roughnecks- Old Jungle Saying

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndBlueSupes View Post
    Must have slipped an SD card in her pocket before end of Convergence lol
    Maybe that's why they're surprised. Maybe they discover the scrapbook in some way and see that those memories of the Pre-Flashpoint DCU did in fact happen in this universe. Maybe this is the moment that Lois and Clark discover that they're not stranded in another universe, but that they have been in their own home universe the whole time.

Fakeclark clearly has access to the different continuity. the scrap book just is a Alternate Timeline that was rewritten.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Fakeclark clearly has access to the different continuity. the scrap book just is a Alternate Timeline that was rewritten.
    ...what? I honestly don't understand.

Wait, that was from Fake!Clark? I'm gonna have to look at the various previews again.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

BANNED

Is Superman wearing the red trunks in the picture that's supposed to be a Action Comics #1 callback, or is that just the red belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Is Superman wearing the red trunks in the picture that's supposed to be a Action Comics #1 callback, or is that just the red belt?
    looks like it to me. Coloring is just a tad off though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Nope. It looks like its the red trunks. The belt in the pic is yellow. So, basically his Pre-Flashpoint look.

Wait, that was from Fake!Clark? I'm gonna have to look at the various previews again.
    In the end of last action Fakeclark left a book on the kents doorstep, I think it is the scrap book

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    ...what? I honestly don't understand.
    fake clark somehow had access to the content of a timeline that no longer exists. I wonder how

In the end of last action Fakeclark left a book on the kents doorstep, I think it is the scrap book
    Action #974 is the latest one, right? It just shows Fake!Clark following Lois home and seeing a Kent family dinner but no scrapbook there.
    Currently Following: